1068 users online (217 members and 851 guests)  

Websleuths News

Carnival Worker: Friends Having Sex Caused SUV to Crash Into Telephone Pole

MOSCOW, Idaho A carnival worker who hit a telephone pole with his sports utility vehicle blamed the crash on two friends having sex in the back seat.
    Joshua D. Frank, who had been living on the Latah County Fairgrounds, pleaded guilty Monday to a misdemeanor charge of failing to notify a police officer of a traffic accident. He was fined $188.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,297294,00.html

must have been quite a lot of "rocking and rolling" but enough to cause the care to loose control and tip over...

Quote Originally Posted by opme View Post
    MOSCOW, Idaho A carnival worker who hit a telephone pole with his sports utility vehicle blamed the crash on two friends having sex in the back seat.
    Joshua D. Frank, who had been living on the Latah County Fairgrounds, pleaded guilty Monday to a misdemeanor charge of failing to notify a police officer of a traffic accident. He was fined $188.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,297294,00.html

must have been quite a lot of "rocking and rolling" but enough to cause the care to loose control and tip over...
    i'm gonna guess it had more to do with watching the rear view mirror instead of the road. thank god he hit a light pole and not another car.

Quote Originally Posted by sherri79 View Post
    i'm gonna guess it had more to do with watching the rear view mirror instead of the road. thank god he hit a light pole and not another car.
    That's what I was thinking. The driver was watching the action instead of the road!!