CT - Bernard Wandlaincourt for rape of 13yo girl, Bristol, 2007

I just read your link. Absolutely disgusting. Listening to the OJ bail hearing, etc., I know that unless it's murder, bond is guaranteed by the Constitution. It's time to change our laws. How the devil can a like that get out in 6 years on a 25 year sentence. I would put him in the slammer now and never let him out. Geez what's wrong with these liberal states? Letting child molesters and rapists get off with slaps on the wrist and very early releases. I'm angry.

I suggest we put the ankle monitor around his neck and tighten it all the way.

I just cant past the serving of 6 years on a 25 year sentance.. what the F was the court system thinking letting this SOB out on probabtion to hunt and destroy another life. This poor girl.. she should never have encountered this disgusting perv... the courts should be held legal responsible when something like this happens .. for a repeat offender who is let out to walk loose amongst the masses hunting for his next victim when his sentance was severe enough to warrant a quarter of his life in prison.. yet some idiot thinks 6 years is a sufficient punishment? When are they going to wake up and realize these sexual offenders dont get better they simply get worse over time, bolder and more violent with each attack..something has to change with our legal system to protect the innocent and not these offenders.

Wandlaincourt was convicted of first-degree sexual assault and second-degree assault in 2002 after raping a city woman the previous year, according to court records. He was sentenced to 25 years in prison, suspended after six years, followed by 10 years' probation
a judge thought this was a good idea... sentence him to 25 but suspend the freakin sentence...

I am thinking that if they need to lessen prison populations they need to let out the white collar criminals, that they won't let out early. And I am really pro castration

a judge thought this was a good idea... sentence him to 25 but suspend the freakin sentence...

It doesn't surprise me that it was a judge that thought this was a good idea. A lot of them seem to have their heads up their rears when it comes to perverts. SIX lousy years. I wonder how the woman that he raped felt about that release? She has probably been scared to death.

I sure would like to know who was on the other end of that guys monitor. When it went off obviously someone wasn't paying any attention or they ignored it. Some of the people who are hired to monitor a sex offender wearing a bracelet on the ankle are just hauling in about $400 bucks a month per person but could care less about where the pervert is. I know this from experience. A young guy that I know had a monitor on and he was never at home or where he should be. He would say he was going to work for 9 hrs and he wasn't working...he was running around all over the place. He was back into the hard drugs and never had to give a UA. It made me furious so I called his parole officer and let her know what was going on. It sounds like this guy had the same monitor supervisor! The little 13 yr old wouldn't have been raped if that judge had left this creep in prison where he belonged...6 years :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell
Back