1529 users online (308 members and 1221 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    WAIT -- did you say unfinished root canal???

Okay, folks, there is a female UID who has an unfinished root canal and she has a thread here. A waitress at a restaurant recognized her picture when LE asked, the woman was with an older man, the dental pain was obvious to the waitress. Help me figure out the location & dates, for sierravic & his Mom.

sierravic, find someone to help you work through your grief while we work on your mystery!

off to search for that thread....

If you mean Valentine Sally in Arizona, it can't be her. She died in 1982.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

and I found another incomplete root canal, deceased young woman in Wyoming, reconstruction did not resemble the photograph.

I do see that sierravic has given us some important information about his Mom.

Carbuff, glad to see you noticed Dawnia's thread!

I just happened to be looking for matches for Valentine Sally. What a sad case Dawnia's is, and what a tough thing for him to grow up with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

I'm sorry to hear this. Let me check with my contacts and see what can be done to help. Please know that the loss of your Mother is felt by many. Hang in their friend.
    For I the Lord thy God will hold they right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. ~Is 41:13

Quote Originally Posted by Laughing View Post
    WAIT -- did you say unfinished root canal???

Okay, folks, there is a female UID who has an unfinished root canal and she has a thread here. A waitress at a restaurant recognized her picture when LE asked, the woman was with an older man, the dental pain was obvious to the waitress. Help me figure out the location & dates, for sierravic & his Mom.

sierravic, find someone to help you work through your grief while we work on your mystery!

off to search for that thread....
    Hi Laughing!!!

Seems we are still down in Texas searching...LOL

Anyway~~IIRC from the FLEK thread, that was another missing person that was last seen with the older man. I can't remember the name, but I believe it was another missing person as I recalled reading about her in relation to the FLEK case.

Sierravic~~so sorry for your loss~~hang in there~~you've come to the right place for help!!! I would look up Resolver in the member list, I believe she is in touch with the folks at Namus and could guide you through the process of submitted your DNA. A flower for your mom, may she rest. Remember, she would not have wanted you to be bitter, she would have wanted only the best for you. May her love for you guide you to your inner peace. Prayers to you and your mom.

Anything more you can tell us about your mom that might help us help you? Did you mom wear any jewelry, what were her hobbies? Did she have any other dental work?

Lastly, I came across this thread working on the Princess Blue case and there is an uncanny resemblance in a photo up thread with this missing person.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/19736/1/
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by BigCityAccountant; 10-13-2016 at 03:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigCityAccountant View Post
    Lastly, I came across this thread working on the Princess Blue case and there is an uncanny resemblance in a photo up thread with this missing person.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/19736/1/
    Wow! I see it.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

2017mihc.jpg

Shawn, If you are able to make it to Houston June 10th we will be collecting DNA from family of the missing.
    For I the Lord thy God will hold they right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee. ~Is 41:13

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2