Free Peter Pan Peanut Butter ~

angarella

A thousand miles from nowhere.....
Reaction score
Got my coupon in the mail yesterday for a free 18 oz. jar of Peter Pan peanut butter. Anyone else get theirs? Are you going to use it? I guess they have "cleaned things up". I am sure it is safe now or they would not be allowed be distributing it.

Opinions?

Mine is still wrapped in plastic in my basement. Still waiting to find out if Marler Clark wants it tested.

I would hope if they are still selling it that it would be safe now. I would still be leery, especially if you were one who got sick from it. I still have trouble being around peanut butter, the thought just makes me want to vomit.

I just got a check for Mattel for a recalled toy and went to the store for a replacement and it looks like they haven't manufactured them again.

Even free, I won't eat it. The grocery store has one of those coupon dispensers and it's got Peter Pan coupons to bribe people into buying it again. When we check out, we get bonus coupons.. they're all for Peter Pan. Yuck. I leave them at the entrance for someone else to use.

No thanks, was sick for so long and didn't even know why till all that came out. Then when they expanded it to a much longer time frame, I realized just how long I'd been sick from it. They can keep their poison.

Even free, I won't eat it. The grocery store has one of those coupon dispensers and it's got Peter Pan coupons to bribe people into buying it again. When we check out, we get bonus coupons.. they're all for Peter Pan. Yuck. I leave them at the entrance for someone else to use.

No thanks, was sick for so long and didn't even know why till all that came out. Then when they expanded it to a much longer time frame, I realized just how long I'd been sick from it. They can keep their poison.

Oh, gosh, I am sorry that you were so sick from it. We did have three of the "contaminated" jars, but luckily, no one here got sick.

I don't blame you meowy.

I got one too. I am more scared of our city water than the peanut butter. I plan on using my coupon, taking my chances.

I got one too. I am more scared of our city water than the peanut butter. I plan on using my coupon, taking my chances.

I did. Got it yesterday at Target (there was plenty left of the shelf). So, if you don't hear from me in a while. :eek:

Got my coupon in the mail yesterday for a free 18 oz. jar of Peter Pan peanut butter. Anyone else get theirs? Are you going to use it? I guess they have "cleaned things up". I am sure it is safe now or they would not be allowed be distributing it.

Opinions?

We did get one. I'm going to have no problems trying them again. I think the chances of the same thing happening again are pretty small.

However, for those of you who don't want to take the chance, you could donate your coupon and/or jar of peanut butter to a good charity in your area.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes
Back