1147 users online (276 members and 871 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

MI - James Riddle "Jimmy" Hoffa, 62, Bloomfield Hills, 30 July 1975

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,121237,00.html

"Authorities in Detroit searched a home Friday looking for clues into the greatest murder mystery in U.S. history what really happened to Teamsters President Jimmy Hoffa (search).

After one man confessed to killing Hoffa in 1975 at a Detroit home and following a Fox News investigation determined traces of blood in the house, Oakland County, Mich., investigators ripped up floor boards to do more analysis. "

They're checking a house in Detroit for DNA.

http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/Midwest/0...ion/index.html
    JMO

are there any updates on this? did the DNA come back?

Welcome Azlaw. I haven't found any updates yet.
    Just my opinion

CC had the author of this book ("I hear you paint houses"......thats the book title)on ,I think Monday's show?,He claims that Hoffa's killer (a known mob "associate") gave a deathbed confession that when he was a member of the So.Philly(my hometown!) mafia they along w/ a Mob boss in Pittsburgh ,PA ordered the "hit".This man although he liked Hoffa alot and worked for him as a Union Rep. killed him in this house(in was ,supposedly,shot in the back)and his body was then taken to be cremated at a mob connected funeral home(hence no body).This man also was ,apparently, at the top of the FBI's suspect list after Hoffa "dissapeared".
    They had no new info r/e the house though,Ive been waiting to hear something myself.
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

Has anyone heard any more on this?? It sure seemed to quiet down really quick

No news here in Wisconsin either, which you would think there would be with all the publicity this state got in this case. As a child, the big rumor here was that Jimmy was buried in the cement in the pillars of the Eagle River, WI ice arena. lol
    Last edited by Mom who cares; 08-18-2004 at 04:52 PM. Reason: typo
    Praying for Jason.
    Find Beaner!
    Where is Kayla Berg?
    Justice for Stephanie Low, 9-22-14 RIP Stephanie

This is so strange; why would they not release whether or not they found anything in that house???

Months After This Story, 8-18-04

Thanks for the link. I wonder if anything more could be found at DetNews.com, or at Fox. It's been a long day for me and there's a TV program I don't want to miss.

This all happened in a suburb North of Detroit, and I'm in one South of Detroit, don't know how I missed this very interesting news.

You wouldn't think Hoffa would have trusted anyone, even if he'd taken them in as a child and raised them, knowing the kind of people he was always dealing with, would you? Why do you suppose they were late? Had to have some extra drinks or wanted to torture him by making him wait?

My uncle was brought before the Grand Jury about the disappearence. He had supper with Jimmy the night before he disappeared. He lived with us at the time in Monroe, Michigan. He was a liquor distributor, and although he had alot of money and several boats, he lived with us after the incident...buried in the suburbs.

He would never talk about it, still won't til this day. Sometimes I think he knows. I wish before he died, he would tell someone.

Keep Trying?

Maybe he doesn't want to attract publicity and you might get a deathbed confession from him if he ever gets that sick? I guess all of you stick pretty close to him at all times? Keep us posted, okay?

I asked my father for further information on why my Uncle was questioned so intensively...he told me because he was close to Jimmy Hoffa's adopted son, Chucky. Many people then and now thought Chucky was responsible at least in some part for the murder.

DNA TESTING COMPLETED........Oakland county prosecutor confused.....

FBI REFUSE to release results. CAN YOU SPELL C O N S P I R A C Y?

http://www.freep.com/news/latestnews...2_20050212.htm

Fbi

Why not just do the obvious and rename the FBI " F Troop"?

Quote Originally Posted by indicajane
    My uncle was brought before the Grand Jury about the disappearence. He had supper with Jimmy the night before he disappeared. He lived with us at the time in Monroe, Michigan. He was a liquor distributor, and although he had alot of money and several boats, he lived with us after the incident...buried in the suburbs.

He would never talk about it, still won't til this day. Sometimes I think he knows. I wish before he died, he would tell someone.
    Maybe the guy in messiecake's post is your uncle. (no offense intended)

"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." - Tom Clancy

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast