Thread: Man feeds kittens to his dogs

Man feeds kittens to his dogs

I found this in the Atlanta Journal and Constitution. Supposedly, the young man, age 21 captured kittens, hurt them and gave them to his dog to kill. Police even stated that he had a cell phone pic of his dog chewing on the carcass of one with the caption "Good boy" over it.

When Mark Samson returned from a business trip and discovered one of his kittens missing, he didn't give it much thought. The cat often wandered off, Samson said, trailing after passing strangers who paused to pet it.
    Then two weeks went by without Samson's family seeing so much as a whisker. On Wednesday, they learned what had become of their beloved pet.
    A sheriff's deputy said that their kitten's mutilated remains had been found on a neighbor's property along with those of another cat. Then it got worse.
    Investigators say Tye Hilmo, 21, of Dacula trapped neighborhood kittens, hurt them and gave them to his pit bull to kill.

EDITED BY ADMIN TO ADD LINK:

http://www.ajc.com/search/content/me...ttens0921.html
    Last edited by Jeana (DP); 09-21-2007 at 09:39 AM.

Oh my God! What an evil waste of space. Wonder if he feels more "manly" now or something..now these things I cannot wrap my head around.

OMG I hope they penalize him to the MAX for this...how could anyone be so cruel to an innocent kitten?

http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2007Sep...Killed,00.html
    Hilmo was already in jail on drug, firearm and probation violation charges, Gwinnett County sheriff's spokeswoman Stacey Bourbonnais said.
    The new warrant charges that Hilmo "did give injured live cats and kittens to his pit bull dogs and let the pit bulls kill the already injured cats and kittens. Hilmo would capture and injure neighborhood cats for this purpose."
    He was arrested Sept. 10 after investigators serving a search warrant on his house found guns and two pounds of marijuana, Bourbonnais said. He has been jailed since then.
    Authorities found the bodies of two kittens near Hilmo's residence. Bourbonnais said they also found a gruesome image on Hilmo's cell phone: a picture of one of his pit bulls and one of the mauled, dead kittens, and beneath picture a caption that says "Good Dog."
    "It's pretty disturbing," Bourbonnais said.
    The initial tip about Hilmo indicated he may be feeding kittens and cats to his dogs to prepare the dogs for fighting, but no dogfighting charges have been leveled against Hilmo, Bourbonnais said.

How can you defend someone when they found the image on his cell phone? This is not an innocent man IMO! It's sick what he did and also sick how some people around him are in denial.

VB

Is there something in the H2O in Atlanta or what!!!!!geez.....

Cripes Did you all see the "What do you feed your dogs?" thread.?
    It was right above this one when I looked - timing is everything....

imarealwitch is offline witches parking only, all other will be toad
    I sure hope Karma gets hold of that teen....

Poor kitty ^x^

May kitties rest in peace....

Okay feel free to flame me on this one.....While I am sad, very sad, for what has happened this could have been prevented by keeping your beloved pet indoors. I feel so bad for all these cats roaming the streets. You never know what may happen to your little kitty if you leave it outside.

end rant

What a sick sick person!! I agree out keeping your pets indoors or supervised outdoors. But to trap kittens and give them to his dog is horrible. This shouldn't even happen to a stray that doesn't have an owner. This guy is a piece of *****!!!

Quote Originally Posted by imarealwitch View Post
    I sure hope Karma gets hold of that teen....

Poor kitty ^x^

May kitties rest in peace....
    "Investigators say 21-year-old Tye Hilmo of Dacula trapped neighborhood kittens, hurt them and then gave them alive to his pit bull"...

Sadly this guy is 21, older than a teen .....even worse...

Quote Originally Posted by SadieMae View Post
    What a sick sick person!! I agree out keeping your pets indoors or supervised outdoors. But to trap kittens and give them to his dog is horrible. This shouldn't even happen to a stray that doesn't have an owner. This guy is a piece of *****!!!
    Dont get me wrong, Sadie. I agree with that 100 percent!! He is a POS I just see so many kids around here hurting cats and other animals. I take these pets home to their owners all the time and they are back on the streets in an hour! I feel for those people, I do. I would hurt someone really bad if that ever happened to me. But it wouldnt as I take extra precaution to make sure all my pets stay in the house and yard. Never are they outside unattended.

I'm glad there aren't any animals left roaming where I live. If I do see a dog just wandering 99% of the time the owner is out looking for it already. Dogs do occasionally find their way out of a fenced yard. It's happened to me when electric meter reader didn't close my gate. It's on the side of the house so I can't see it when I let them out. Some kids down the street brought Kong and Sugar home. I had no idea they were gone! I would have been heartbroken if something bad happened to them. I just really don't understand how this guy could get a kick out of having his dog chew up kittens!!! An injured kitten is not going to make his pit a fighter, a kitten can't fight a pit back.

WHAT???
    There must be a special place in he*l for this creep.