689 users online (123 members and 566 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MA - Woman Allegedly Wearing Fake Bomb at Boston Airport

I have a concealed carry license and had she done this at a mall or somewhere that myself or my family was, I would have shot the stupid ass and never thought twice about it.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,297593,00.html

What a FOOL....I hope they put her away for YEARS.

Cal

She is an idiot!

from the article:

BOSTON — An MIT student with a fake bomb strapped to her chest was arrested at gunpoint Friday at Logan International Airport and later claimed it was artwork, officials said.

Star Simpson, 19, had a computer circuit board and wiring in plain view over a black hooded sweat shirt she was wearing, said State Police Maj. Scott Pare, the commanding officer at the airport.

"She said that it was a piece of art and she wanted to stand out on career day," Pare said at a news conference. "She claims that it was just art, and that she was proud of the art and she wanted to display it."

What an idiot! In this day and age who in there right mind would go anywhere with a fake bomb strapped to them? She is a student at MIT also, how can someone intelligent enough to get into MIT have zero common sense? She is lucky nobody shot her .

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP) View Post
    from the article:

BOSTON — An MIT student with a fake bomb strapped to her chest was arrested at gunpoint Friday at Logan International Airport and later claimed it was artwork, officials said.

Star Simpson, 19, had a computer circuit board and wiring in plain view over a black hooded sweat shirt she was wearing, said State Police Maj. Scott Pare, the commanding officer at the airport.

"She said that it was a piece of art and she wanted to stand out on career day," Pare said at a news conference. "She claims that it was just art, and that she was proud of the art and she wanted to display it."
    Yeah, well...the grouping of two shots I would have put into her chest and the one in her head would have been a work of art.

Cal

HHHmmmm... LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY WANTS A LITTLE ATTENTION!!...???

calus... LOL! so true. I agree.. what a phucking fool. It's morons like this who give artists a bad name. Believe me,, they don't represent all of us,, probably not even most.. they just get the most attention. How much drugs has this person done to kill of that many brain cells.. or was she just born that way?? I'm sorry.. but at 19 years of age,, a normal coherent human being would know better. And these are the type of people that get to go to America's institutions of 'higher learning'.. like MIT....?? That's just great. And,, she had play-doh in her hand...???? WTF??????

At that age, you have to be some kind of an idiot to do that. She's lucky she's still breathing.

Quote Originally Posted by gman20001969 View Post
    At that age, you have to be some kind of an idiot to do that. She's lucky she's still breathing.
    Kudos to the police for not killing her, she would have ruined a good career for some poor guy. Had she been non-American, she would be DEAD.

Idiot.

Cal

They could have, at least, tasered her!!
    Why are there so many losers out there??

I'm sorry, I think I have to agree with Cal on this one. Maybe she had a death wish or something because no one in their right mind would have thought...."Hey, I'll strap a realistic bomb to myself at an airport and everyone will think it's art!"

The lovely Sacramento Valley in northern California
    'Art'-my-happy-azz. She wants her 15 minutes of fame, and she'll probably get it. She'll appear on talk shows and make enough off of it to finance the rest of her schooling. If they don't throw the book at her HARD, it will open the doors for more of the same, unfortunately, some copycat wont be so lucky.

I agree with calus_3...take 'em out.

Our friends, family members and other innocents are flying on these aircraft. How DARE someone try this BS after 9/11.

Am I just totally cynical, or was this planned to get LE to shoot her and then sue?

I would like to know how much input the boyfriend had in this "brilliant" plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Monica Mouse View Post
    They could have, at least, tasered her!!
    OK I just spit diet coke all over my office. Quick thinking
    !!!!!!!!!!

Wanted to 'stand out on career day'?

What a career to chose...

Career criminal.

lmao dumbazz.

Sami

What a moron. She's lucky she survived that little "art" stunt.

This makes me think of that episode of Meet the Parents.

Where he goes saying "What if I was a bombardier?" "Bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb" Wonder if that's the effect she was going for. It was funny in the movie hehe

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast