Man accused of stealing man's false teeth from his mouth

Indy Gal

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.wthr.com/Global/story.asp?S=7109469&Call=Email&Format=HTML

I know it might not be funny for some, but dang i cant stop laughing....

Yorktown - A man accused of snatching another man's false teeth straight from his mouth during a fight has been charged with robbery.
Robert Henry Stahl, 62, was charged Thursday in Delaware Circuit Court with felony robbery and battery causing bodily injury, a misdemeanor. If convicted of robbery, he could face two to eight years in prison.
~
During the fight, Stahl allegedly put Townsend in a headlock and removed his false teeth. "He said, 'You ain't getting these back,"' Townsend told police.

EWWWWWWwwwww!!! I can't read the article!
Ewwwwwwwww.....

I know Bob Stahl. He's a mean ole man! Used to own Mr. Mouse (bar/grill) in Yorktown. I was there Saturday night and they had steak as their special. The chalkboard read "Steak so tender, you don't need your teeth!" Lol...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I know Bob Stahl. He's a mean ole man! Used to own Mr. Mouse (bar/grill) in Yorktown. I was there Saturday night and they had steak as their special. The chalkboard read "Steak so tender, you don't need your teeth!" Lol...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good one!!!

Oh, for Pete's sake! Just give the man back his teeth and call it a draw!! I guess Stahl bit off a little bit more than he could chew with the other guy's teeth...but what the hell?! 8 years in jail is too much!

LOL, this IS a funny story. However, false teeth are quite expensive. :crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back