649 users online (85 members and 564 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

George Clooney Hurt in Motorcycle Accident

He will be OK. He must be more careful, he's such a hunk!

George Clooney Injured In N.J. Motorcycle Accident

Actor Suffers Broken Rib After Harley Collides With Car

(CBS) WEEHAWKEN, N.J. There were frightening moments Friday night for a Hollywood superstar. Actor George Clooney collided with a car while riding his motorcycle.

The crash happened as he and his girlfriend were traveling north on Boulevard East.

It had been a week of glamour and grit for Clooney and Sarah Larson. They were on the ground, injured where Boulevard East intersects with King Avenue in Weehawken.

(more at link)

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/local_story_264194552.html

I think he needs a private nurse.

Quote Originally Posted by philamena View Post

Clooney is cute, glad him and his girl weren't seriously hurt.

Too funny, philamena.

My neighbor crashed into an SUV while on his motorcycle. The SUV won. He had to have his leg amputated. I'm glad George is ok.

hey TM....i meant to post this awhile back...seeing you here made me remember....glad your son's tonsilectomy (sp?) went fine....

sorry for the O/T, but wanted to get that in here....

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post

Too funny, philamena.

My neighbor crashed into an SUV while on his motorcycle. The SUV won. He had to have his leg amputated. I'm glad George is ok.
    Taximom,
    I'm so sorry to hear about your friend.
    Motorcycles are dangerous but I still love them. I'm too chicken (and too old lol to ride one now.) Last weekend my oldest daughter who's 26, took a one day road trip with one of her best guy friends on his Harley. My daughter loved it. I of course was nervous the entire day.

Quote Originally Posted by close_enough View Post
    hey TM....i meant to post this awhile back...seeing you here made me remember....glad your son's tonsilectomy (sp?) went fine....

sorry for the O/T, but wanted to get that in here....
    Aw, thanks, close! It went really well. I'd be such a baby, you know? He came out of surgery and asked the recovery staff "Are they out yet?" LOL He hardly needed painkillers, but I gave them to him anyway.

See you around!

Taximom,
    I'm so sorry to hear about your friend.
    Motorcycles are dangerous but I still love them. I'm too chicken (and too old lol to ride one now.) Last weekend my oldest daughter who's 26, took a one day road trip with one of her best guy friends on his Harley. My daughter loved it. I of course was nervous the entire day.
    Well, he wasn't really considered a friend. Just a neighbor. Nobody was surprised when it happened because he is kind of wild. I felt more sorry for his 3 boys than I did him. A lot of us hope it settles him down a bit. I don't mean to be mean, but that's what we all felt....

When you were growing up did your parents keep you from dating guys on motorcycles?! Mine did! Vans too. If George Clooney came by on his motorcycle for me, I'd be long gone and holding on tight!

Well, he wasn't really considered a friend. Just a neighbor. Nobody was surprised when it happened because he is kind of wild. I felt more sorry for his 3 boys than I did him. A lot of us hope it settles him down a bit. I don't mean to be mean, but that's what we all felt....

When you were growing up did your parents keep you from dating guys on motorcycles?! Mine did! Vans too. If George Clooney came by on his motorcycle for me, I'd be long gone and holding on tight!
    Lordy yes, you must have known my parents. No vans and no motorcycles....barely got by with dating guys with long hair.

Aw, thanks, close! It went really well. I'd be such a baby, you know? He came out of surgery and asked the recovery staff "Are they out yet?" LOL He hardly needed painkillers, but I gave them to him anyway.

See you around!
    back atcha

was headed to bed, then started reading a few news articles...OFF to bed now, lol.....

Cool

I think perhaps he needs TWO private nurses. (Packing my bag for Jersey now)
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Too funny, philamena.

I work for a prosthetic facility (where artificial limbs are made). Here motorcycles are nicknamed "donorcycles". Many of our clients are former motorcycle riders - actually some still are.

LOL...That's good!

Between you and SS, I think Geroge will be in good hands.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    I think perhaps he needs TWO private nurses. (Packing my bag for Jersey now)
    SS,
    I'll meet you there!

... If George Clooney came by on his motorcycle for me, I'd be long gone and holding on tight!

I want to be on something with George Clooney, but it's not a motorcycle.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast