581 users online (83 members and 498 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Trip to Huelva

It is being reported on Paulo Reis' blog today:

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.bl...rry-trips.html

and this is being discussed on various forums.

Some things to consider, this trip to Spain was very strange remember? They arrived only to find the town all locked up because of a holiday. This trip was delayed just a bit because Gerry had a stomach "bug". This trip was taken just days before the famous british sniffer dogs came to town. This trip was probably taken in the Renault Scenic.

IF, as some have thought, Madeleine was killed and hastily buried close by the resort on the night of May 3rd and after hearing that the sniffer dogs were coming, someone panicked and realized that she had been buried with "something" that could be traced back to "someone". So maybe that someone might have thought it a good idea to remove this traceable evidence and maybe put it in the back of a car and drive it far away to bury it somewhere. That way if a body was found it would be easier to say someone else had left her there. And what if, when this person went to retrieve the "evidence" they had to actual handle the body (3 months after death) to remove the item and maybe even pulled some hair loose in doing so. It would make sense that someone might have been really sickened by that whole episode, wouldn't it?

And also look at this picture:

http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/?storyID=8133&p=10

Remember the Cadaver Jeans?

Thoughts please....and be nice, I have had a bad day.....
    Last edited by colomom; 09-24-2007 at 10:01 AM.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Interesting blog and thoughts, colomom. I hope your day gets better as it goes on.

Inasmuch as everything is supposition at this point, your thoughts could make a lot of sense. I believe it could well have happened as you write.

What I pray is that someone will find Maddie's body, wherever it is.

Quote Originally Posted by colomom View Post
    Thoughts please....and be nice, I have had a bad day.....

At this point, it seems like a definate avenue to search.

IrishMist is offline You can't control the wind - but you can adjust your sails
    I'm sorry you're having a bad day, I HATE when that happens
    Here's to the rest of it getting better!

Anyway, I think they were being watched pretty closely (too closely) at that point. I don't know if by the PJ, but the reporters were definitely on the the case.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishMist View Post
    I'm sorry you're having a bad day, I HATE when that happens
    Here's to the rest of it getting better!

Anyway, I think they were being watched pretty closely (too closely) at that point. I don't know if by the PJ, but the reporters were definitely on the the case.
    What if their "jog" took them out to an area that motor vehicles could not follow? Reporters are not known to jog.... What if they had a backpack on?

maybe....

Thanks for the "rest of it getting better"...

What if their "jog" took them out to an area that motor vehicles could not follow? Reporters are not known to jog.... What if they had a backpack on?

maybe....

Thanks for the "rest of it getting better"...
    But to dig up the remains, load her in a car, take her out of the car and bury her? It just doesn't sound like they could get away with it at that point, IMO.

But to dig up the remains, load her in a car, take her out of the car and bury her? It just doesn't sound like they could get away with it at that point, IMO.
    Where did you read "dig up her remains"???? That is exactly what infuriates me to no end....

I was talking about removing evidence...clothes, a duffel bag...etc.

I am trying to be nice.....

i should have said "dig up her remains...and move her....I just wanted to make it clear that I never meant move her...

Where did you read "dig up her remains"???? That is exactly what infuriates me to no end....

I was talking about removing evidence...clothes, a duffel bag...etc.

I am trying to be nice.....
    Wow! I can see the niceness mixed in with the flames there! Boy Howdy, I misread the post is all.

I think this is a good time for me to take a break and go cook my part of dinner.

Wow! I can see the niceness mixed in with the flames there! Boy Howdy, I misread the post is all.

I think this is a good time for me to take a break and go cook my part of dinner.
    BIG HUG Irish Mist...seriously...

I warned you that I was having a bad day....I am touchy as heck...

But, I love you guys....I could not do this without you all bouncing stuff off of me.....

PEACE!!!

Question

I read it to mean she was dug up also.I just dont see how they could stuff a 4 year old in a duffel bag/suitcase-surely it would be too heavy and large.

Quote Originally Posted by daffodil View Post
    I read it to mean she was dug up also.I just dont see how they could stuff a 4 year old in a duffel bag/suitcase-surely it would be too heavy and large.
    Sorry, but "remove this traceable evidence" does not mean move the body....

And she was 3 and reported to be 90cm tall....

I think it's an interesting possibility, Colomom.

And it does emphasize that the McCanns had plenty of opportunity to transport Madeleine to different locations, if they wished to do so.

Irishmist, I would have probably come to the same conclusion--dig her up, then transport her, that would be more difficult. But--not entirely impossible.

The thing is if the Mc Canns had plenty opportunities to transport Madeleine to different locations, then are we saying there is little or no chance to ever find her and get these parents locked if they are involved?

Quote Originally Posted by SleuthMom View Post
    The thing is if the Mc Canns had plenty opportunities to transport Madeleine to different locations, then are we saying there is little or no chance to ever find her and get these parents locked if they are involved?
    If the rumors about the McCanns being tracked via cellphone or GPS on their car, perhaps there is a good chance.

If not, then yes, it might very well be that the McCanns get away with a cover up.

But they'll be the ones in the end who have to live with that knowledge.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast