Trip to Huelva

Status
Not open for further replies.

colomom

Inactive
Reaction score
It is being reported on Paulo Reis' blog today:

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.com/2007/09/police-is-checking-kate-and-gerry-trips.html

and this is being discussed on various forums.

Some things to consider, this trip to Spain was very strange remember? They arrived only to find the town all locked up because of a holiday. This trip was delayed just a bit because Gerry had a stomach "bug". This trip was taken just days before the famous british sniffer dogs came to town. This trip was probably taken in the Renault Scenic.

IF, as some have thought, Madeleine was killed and hastily buried close by the resort on the night of May 3rd and after hearing that the sniffer dogs were coming, someone panicked and realized that she had been buried with "something" that could be traced back to "someone". So maybe that someone might have thought it a good idea to remove this traceable evidence and maybe put it in the back of a car and drive it far away to bury it somewhere. That way if a body was found it would be easier to say someone else had left her there. And what if, when this person went to retrieve the "evidence" they had to actual handle the body (3 months after death) to remove the item and maybe even pulled some hair loose in doing so. It would make sense that someone might have been really sickened by that whole episode, wouldn't it?

And also look at this picture:

http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/?storyID=8133&p=10

Remember the Cadaver Jeans?

Thoughts please....and be nice, I have had a bad day.....

Interesting blog and thoughts, colomom. I hope your day gets better as it goes on.

Inasmuch as everything is supposition at this point, your thoughts could make a lot of sense. I believe it could well have happened as you write.

What I pray is that someone will find Maddie's body, wherever it is.

I'm sorry you're having a bad day, I HATE when that happens :(
Here's to the rest of it getting better! :)

Anyway, I think they were being watched pretty closely (too closely) at that point. I don't know if by the PJ, but the reporters were definitely on the the case.

I'm sorry you're having a bad day, I HATE when that happens :(
Here's to the rest of it getting better! :)

Anyway, I think they were being watched pretty closely (too closely) at that point. I don't know if by the PJ, but the reporters were definitely on the the case.

What if their "jog" took them out to an area that motor vehicles could not follow? Reporters are not known to jog.... What if they had a backpack on?

:waitasec: maybe....

Thanks for the "rest of it getting better"...

What if their "jog" took them out to an area that motor vehicles could not follow? Reporters are not known to jog.... What if they had a backpack on?

:waitasec: maybe....

Thanks for the "rest of it getting better"...

But to dig up the remains, load her in a car, take her out of the car and bury her? It just doesn't sound like they could get away with it at that point, IMO.

But to dig up the remains, load her in a car, take her out of the car and bury her? It just doesn't sound like they could get away with it at that point, IMO.

Where did you read "dig up her remains"???? That is exactly what infuriates me to no end....

I was talking about removing evidence...clothes, a duffel bag...etc.

I am trying to be nice.....:furious: :furious:

i should have said "dig up her remains...and move her....I just wanted to make it clear that I never meant move her...

Where did you read "dig up her remains"???? That is exactly what infuriates me to no end....

I was talking about removing evidence...clothes, a duffel bag...etc.

I am trying to be nice.....:furious: :furious:

Wow! I can see the niceness mixed in with the flames there! Boy Howdy, I misread the post is all. :truce:

I think this is a good time for me to take a break and go cook my part of dinner.

Wow! I can see the niceness mixed in with the flames there! Boy Howdy, I misread the post is all. :truce:

I think this is a good time for me to take a break and go cook my part of dinner.

BIG HUG Irish Mist...seriously...
bighug.gif

I warned you that I was having a bad day....I am touchy as heck...

But, I love you guys....I could not do this without you all bouncing stuff off of me.....

PEACE!!!

I read it to mean she was dug up also.I just dont see how they could stuff a 4 year old in a duffel bag/suitcase-surely it would be too heavy and large.

I read it to mean she was dug up also.I just dont see how they could stuff a 4 year old in a duffel bag/suitcase-surely it would be too heavy and large.

Sorry, but "remove this traceable evidence" does not mean move the body....

And she was 3 and reported to be 90cm tall....

I think it's an interesting possibility, Colomom.

And it does emphasize that the McCanns had plenty of opportunity to transport Madeleine to different locations, if they wished to do so.

Irishmist, I would have probably come to the same conclusion--dig her up, then transport her, that would be more difficult. But--not entirely impossible.

The thing is if the Mc Canns had plenty opportunities to transport Madeleine to different locations, then are we saying there is little or no chance to ever find her and get these parents locked if they are involved? :(

The thing is if the Mc Canns had plenty opportunities to transport Madeleine to different locations, then are we saying there is little or no chance to ever find her and get these parents locked if they are involved? :(

If the rumors about the McCanns being tracked via cellphone or GPS on their car, perhaps there is a good chance.

If not, then yes, it might very well be that the McCanns get away with a cover up.

But they'll be the ones in the end who have to live with that knowledge.

It is being reported on Paulo Reis' blog today:

http://gazetadigitalmadeleinecase.blogspot.com/2007/09/police-is-checking-kate-and-gerry-trips.html

and this is being discussed on various forums.
Very suspicious - I hadn't read about this before, but I recall the day the woman from Belgium "swore" she had seen Maddy in Holland, and everyone was thinking it was valid. So the whole world was looking that way, and diverting attention from the parents for once.

This part of Paulo's blog intrigues me - too suspicious for words! :eek:

The day the McCann choose to go to Huelva, to campaign for Madeleine – with leaflets only in Portuguese – is also considered “strange” by Portuguese Police. Huelva has a unique holiday on August 3 and the all people concentrates in downtown, in what it's called “Feria Colombina” celebrating the departure of Colombo to discover America. Shopping malls and most commercial activities close, including churches and the cathedral, where the McCann wanted to go to pray, as they told to the Press.:confused:

To campaign and distribute leaflets, with the pictures of Madeleine, in Huelva, seem to be useless: for all over the city, the Municipal Council had posted giant pictures of the missing child. The McCann went to Huelva without the usual media “circus”. :waitasec: The day before, Gerry McCann had a “stomach bug” and cancelled several activities for the campaign to find Madeleine.

Just so odd, and unlike them to not want attention, plus the police lost them that day, so they weren't doing their usual sorts of things. And this doesn't mention them meeting friends or new acquaintances there, so what was the point of the trip? They could have stayed home to pray, after all.

colomom said:
And also look at this picture:

http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/?storyID=8133&p=10

Remember the Cadaver Jeans?

Thoughts please....and be nice, I have had a bad day.....
Is it just me, or do those jeans look stained and less clean than her usual wardrobe? Also the look on her face is very pained, while Gerry seems to be smiling? Had they gotten away with something that day?

Sorry you are having a bad day, by the way. My weekend had it's ups and downs also. *hugs*

So far I have just glanced at this thread and have not yet read all the posts but it sounds like you just may be on to something. Keep digging.

Hmm I know it's a theory but in my humble opinion it's not a very valid one because if you read the quote below from the Times a lot of backtracking seems to be happening over the forensic evidence supposedly found in the car.

[Source]

What forensic evidence has been collected?

Dozens of samples were recovered from apartments used by the McCanns and another family at the Ocean Club resort. Police have also searched the McCanns’ hire car. The material has been examined by the Forensic Science Service (FSS) in Birmingham

Is there enough evidence to convict Kate and Gerry McCann?

Portuguese detectives have been briefing the media since the middle of August that there was compelling evidence from hair, bodily fluids and blood. But in the past ten days the briefings have been more doubtful. A police source told 24 Horas newspaper yesterday: “There is no element which can definitively state that the body of the little girl was transported in that vehicle”

What does the FSS say about its results?

The laboratory was reported yesterday to have sent an e-mail to Portuguese police complaining that its findings had been “widely misused”. The Mail on Sunday said that the FSS had criticised detectives for overplaying the results and leaking information – most of it inaccurate – to the Portuguese media

What do the British authorities say?

Leicestershire police say they are bound by the Portuguese laws of judicial secrecy and that releasing any information on the case could jeopardise their delicate working relationship with colleagues in Portugal

Going back a couple of weeks ago right after all the dna news was reported they were saying that Port LE was going to use the cell phones and gps to back track where the McCanns and company had been and conduct searches. Everything that was reported about the church and Fatima, etc. being searched has never materialized. The reporters were camped out at the church just to report that there was no LE activity.

There are constant new headlines everyday that often promise more drtails to come or some kind of follow-up or the latest that Port LE is working on, only to be forgotten about by the next days headlines. Impossible to see what is really being done if anything.

BIG HUG Irish Mist...seriously...
bighug.gif

I warned you that I was having a bad day....I am touchy as heck...

But, I love you guys....I could not do this without you all bouncing stuff off of me.....

PEACE!!!

Sorry I didn't come back last night. After I ate, all I wanted to do was sleep :)

Hope today goes better for you, I'm sure I'll "see" you later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member