Designer vaginas

indigomood

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Casshew said:
Designer vaginas" are now on offer to New Zealand women with the establishment of the country's first "appearance gynaecology" clinic in Auckland.

Andrew Mackintosh's private practice at Ascot Hospital offers a range of treatments, including restoring hymens, vaginal rejuvenation, liposuction and labial reconstruction.

Puhleeze... vaginal rejuvenation??? :waitasec:

Now that's one I haven't heard before!!! :confused:

Must be right up there with born again virgins... :doh:

indigomood said:
Puhleeze... vaginal rejuvenation??? :waitasec:

Now that's one I haven't heard before!!! :confused:

Must be right up there with born again virgins... :doh:

Oh c'mon Indigo... admit it ~ secretly you crave a designer cooch ;)

Speaking of which, where is that LinnieB? :waitasec:

Casshew said:

Yeah right Cass ~ uh huh just what I need a designer cooch!! Who's gonna design it, that's what I want to know?? I still can't get over that vaginal rejuvenation quote... certainly it's gonna put the squeeze (no pun intended) on the makers of KY jelly. No, Ky is not what we eat on our toast here in the states :slap:

I believe LinnieB must be in consultation with that plastic surgeon you be speakin about :eek:

Casshew said:
LOL... yup, Michael may have has some work done at this clinic... I think my vagina is just too far gone for any help bahahahaha :D :p :eek:

do tell!! please elaborate as you have piqued our curiosity :D

Just wear and tear my dear, and the warranty is running out :)

Casshew said:

LOL ....Real funny !
:blowkiss:

Casshew said:
Just wear and tear my dear, and the warranty is running out :)

what sort of warranty.... do they eventually replace it and how do they account for depreciation and fair market value??? :confused:

indigomood said:
what sort of warranty.... do they eventually replace it and how do they account for depreciation and fair market value??? :confused:
It was a 40 year bumper to bumper warranty... unfortunately, I turn 40 this December... I might just have to head to new zealand for an all points inspection in 2005.

Casshew said:
It was a 40 year bumper to bumper warranty... unfortunately, I turn 40 this December... I might just have to head to new zealand for an all points inspection in 2005.

"bumper to bumper" ROTFLMAO
:blowkiss:

Casshew said:

Gosh, forty years on that thang??... geeze I hope they still have the replacement parts :croc:

indigomood said:
Gosh, forty years on that thang??... geeze I hope they still have the replacement parts :croc:

Well... I didn't really start using it until I got my license at 18 ;)

Casshew said:
Well... I didn't really start using it until I got my license at 18 ;)

22 years is still a long time , I think you are going to have trouble getting replacements parts given depreciation etc. You may need an appraisal regarding fair market value for a new one. Otherwise it's a life of celibacy for you girl :bang: . You DO know I'm celibate, right?? Sure... I sell a bit and then I give some away :eek:

sell-a-bit... ;)

After all this talk I think I am just going to go to my local Jiffy Lube..

10 minute service or it's free. :)

Casshew said:
sell-a-bit... ;)

After all this talk I think I am just going to go to my local Jiffy Lube..

10 minute service or it's free. :)

now that's an offer you can't refuse :slap:

:bang: Well Casshew and Indigomood! You two girls certainly have been naughty/naughty/naughty since the last time I visited. KY? lube jobs?

If you insist on this "overhaul" do yourselves a favor and leave the young boys alone :behindbar . Some of us more mature guys feel that the perfect vagina is the one that is in bed with us at the moment.
:doh: Did I really type that?

Puca said:
:bang: Well Casshew and Indigomood! You two girls certainly have been naughty/naughty/naughty since the last time I visited. KY? lube jobs?

If you insist on this "overhaul" do yourselves a favor and leave the young boys alone :behindbar . Some of us more mature guys feel that the perfect vagina is the one that is in bed with us at the moment.
:doh: Did I really type that?

uh, um, er... I'm speechless (believe me that IS a first!!) Puca go back and read the threads, nowhere do I say I want an overhaul... I'm gonna make due with the one I got ;) Cassie on the other hand wants all sorts of work done... stay tuned we may even get a sneak preview on Howard Stern :doh: once Cassie has a cooch makeover!

I really like the way you cover all bases with your above statement "Some of us more mature guys feel that the perfect vagina is the one that is in bed with us at the moment". Now that is Profound

Poor Puca...

So many vaginas... so little time ;)

I am actually speechless reading all these post!! CAss make sure at Jiffy Lube they have a Good dipstick guy for ya? Never no when you might need a quart. LAffin
And INDIGO Miss Polly Pureheart there Yeah Right

Sorry Indigo... maybe Geragos will take your case ;)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brittinvestigates4u
Back