GUILTY UK - Ryan Hawkins, 4, stabbed to death, Slaithwaite, 23 Sept 2007

missacorah

Reaction score
A DAD allegedly stabbed his four-year-old son to death and left his daughter fighting for life — then went to the pub for a pint.

Van driver Chris Hawkins, 47, was in custody last night, suspected of killing four-year-old Ryan and stabbing his 14-year-old sister Donna.
Donna had been to her dad’s house in Slaithwaite, near Huddersfield, West Yorks, to pick up Ryan and take him back to their mum Val — who is separated from Chris.
When Donna arrived her dad told her: “Sorry, I’m going to kill Ryan.”
He then plunged the knife into her several times. The teenager staggered on to the street before collapsing in a pool of blood. She was stable in hospital last night.

Much more at the link
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007440379,00.html

This is very sad. I don't know if he did it to get back at his wife or if he just did it because he felt like it. I get the feeling he just felt like it. :mad:

What a horrible, evil man. :mad:

(from the article) Jez Pierce, 39, who sat with Hawkins in the Silent Woman pub, said: “Chris was gutted that she’d moved on. He must have just flipped and hurt his children.”
“He just walked in and ordered a pint. I sat with him and another friend, Bob Burns. Chris looked awful, pale and washed out. He and Bob spoke in hushed tones. Chris confessed to Bob, who rang cops.
“After a while, Chris said to Bob: ‘I think we should go for a wander’, so they supped up and went out, but Chris didn’t know police were already after him. I have known Chris since we were kids. He’s a sound man, very sociable. I saw him last week and he was fine.”

Hi taximom! This is awful his wife in moving on in her life so he decides to kiil the kids. What an animal this guy is he should be hung in the town square.

Hi taximom! This is awful his wife in moving on in her life so he decides to kiil the kids. What an animal this guy is he should be hung in the town square.

Absolutely...then let all the mothers who have lost their children have at him with the same knife he used on his precious children.

It happens a lot. Some men feel the only way to get back at the woman is through the kids and of course they are correct. Any good mother would rather die herself than see her babies harmed.

He "simply lost his temper". WTF? :furious:

From March 2008:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/west_yorkshire/7278976.stm

A man who murdered his four-year-old son and tried to kill his teenage daughter has been jailed for life and told he must serve 21 years...

He was also convicted of attempting to murder his daughter... [who] suffered injuries to her face, chest, abdomen, arm and thigh. Two of the wounds had penetrated her liver and lung. Hawkins had also "cut a chunk" out of his daughter's right arm.

Judge Wilkie said: "I'm satisfied, but for the speed and skill of the doctors at the hospital, you would have faced two murder charges."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back