1109 users online (223 members and 886 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

50/60 year old Amnesia Victim, Savannah, Ga area

I was not sure what to call the article. I posted a little bit of the article, go to the link to read more. I wonder why it took 3 years for anyone to talk about this man?! His picture is posted at the link also...

http://savannahnow.com/node/364434

He has no name.
    He doesn't know his birth date.
    He has no home and no job.
    He's been called a vagrant, a bum and John Doe.
    He wishes he knew more to counter those accusations, but he can't remember anything.
    He calls himself a "real live nobody."

The only life he knows started shortly before 7 a.m. Aug. 31, 2004, when a former Burger King manager found Kyle lying next to a Dumpster behind the restaurant on U.S. 17 in Richmond Hill, according to a police report.
    Kyle was naked and unresponsive. He was sunburned and covered in bites from fire ants, according to paramedics' reports.
    The fast-food manager called police, who labeled the man with no name a "bum" and sent him off in an ambulance, the report stated.

For pete's sake, they waited 3 years?? Poor guy.

He should be asked to be treated like an illegal immigrant so he could get some type of ID! (a little sarcastic) I feel sorry for the guy that he can't get a decent job because of his amnesia.

I think it's cool that he's been looking on the internet for himself. It seems like people have been trying to ID him all these years afterall. I wish him well, and I'll keep looking too.

From http://savannahnow.com/node/364434

Kyle said he remembers living in Indiana and Colorado, but he doesn't know when or where. He has no memories of Richmond Hill or any other place in the South.

Anyone want to check missing persons list in those two states?

Hoppy

That guy didn't go missing til 2 years after this one was "found".
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do. Life's been good to me so far. - Joe Walsh

I can't complain but sometimes I still do. Life's been good to me so far. - Joe Walsh

Oops.. sorry.. got the dates wrong..

This is fascinating! Here's a picture, just so we can "see" who we're looking for!

He looks like a good guy, ya know what I mean? Like not scary, not someone who would be living on the streets or would have run from home. He looks like someone's uncle or dad.

I think he looks a bit like this man, hard to compare when one is smiling and one is frowning. Looks a bit like the same eyebrows and nose maybe? 2 inch difference in height, but maybe when they filed this missing report they weren't exactly certain of Mr Stewart's height and they say Kyle is "about" 5 foot 11.. two abouts could be the same height.

Waymon Eugene Stewart
    http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/ga...hp?A200401288S

He looks possible, but he has no teeth:
    Identifying Characteristics:Appendectomy scar, surgical scars on right thigh and hip, no teeth.

I would think they would mention that Kyle has no teeth. But that was 3 years ago, he could certainly have false teeth by now.

There's also something that looks a bit, umm, "skinny" (bad word choice, but I can't put my finger on it) about Mr. Stewart. Kyle looks bigger-boned, a little more hearty I think. Something is different between the two.

Good find though!

Quote Originally Posted by meowy View Post
    I think he looks a bit like this man, hard to compare when one is smiling and one is frowning. Looks a bit like the same eyebrows and nose maybe? 2 inch difference in height, but maybe when they filed this missing report they weren't exactly certain of Mr Stewart's height and they say Kyle is "about" 5 foot 11.. two abouts could be the same height.

Waymon Eugene Stewart
    http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/ga...hp?A200401288S

I saw a few that resembled this guy, but they all had tattoo's, and I didn't see any tattoo's or scars listed in the article. I am going to add him to my unidentified living persons on myspace.
    Happy New Years

He looks really familiar to me, but I say that with every unidentified living person.

Quote Originally Posted by Angie4b1g View Post
    He looks really familiar to me, but I say that with every unidentified living person.
    He reminded me of someone on tv, on some drama.
    Happy New Years

Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast