50/60 year old Amnesia Victim, Savannah, Ga area

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.Wood

Reaction score
I was not sure what to call the article. I posted a little bit of the article, go to the link to read more. I wonder why it took 3 years for anyone to talk about this man?! His picture is posted at the link also...

http://savannahnow.com/node/364434

He has no name.
He doesn't know his birth date.
He has no home and no job.
He's been called a vagrant, a bum and John Doe.
He wishes he knew more to counter those accusations, but he can't remember anything.
He calls himself a "real live nobody."

The only life he knows started shortly before 7 a.m. Aug. 31, 2004, when a former Burger King manager found Kyle lying next to a Dumpster behind the restaurant on U.S. 17 in Richmond Hill, according to a police report.
Kyle was naked and unresponsive. He was sunburned and covered in bites from fire ants, according to paramedics' reports.
The fast-food manager called police, who labeled the man with no name a "bum" and sent him off in an ambulance, the report stated.

For pete's sake, they waited 3 years?? Poor guy.

He should be asked to be treated like an illegal immigrant so he could get some type of ID! (a little sarcastic) I feel sorry for the guy that he can't get a decent job because of his amnesia.

I think it's cool that he's been looking on the internet for himself. It seems like people have been trying to ID him all these years afterall. I wish him well, and I'll keep looking too.

That guy didn't go missing til 2 years after this one was "found".

This is fascinating! Here's a picture, just so we can "see" who we're looking for! :)

202282929.jpg

He looks like a good guy, ya know what I mean? Like not scary, not someone who would be living on the streets or would have run from home. He looks like someone's uncle or dad. :(

I think he looks a bit like this man, hard to compare when one is smiling and one is frowning. Looks a bit like the same eyebrows and nose maybe? 2 inch difference in height, but maybe when they filed this missing report they weren't exactly certain of Mr Stewart's height and they say Kyle is "about" 5 foot 11.. two abouts could be the same height.

Waymon Eugene Stewart
http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?A200401288S

He looks possible, but he has no teeth:
Identifying Characteristics:Appendectomy scar, surgical scars on right thigh and hip, no teeth.

I would think they would mention that Kyle has no teeth. But that was 3 years ago, he could certainly have false teeth by now.

There's also something that looks a bit, umm, "skinny" (bad word choice, but I can't put my finger on it) about Mr. Stewart. Kyle looks bigger-boned, a little more hearty I think. Something is different between the two.

Good find though!

I think he looks a bit like this man, hard to compare when one is smiling and one is frowning. Looks a bit like the same eyebrows and nose maybe? 2 inch difference in height, but maybe when they filed this missing report they weren't exactly certain of Mr Stewart's height and they say Kyle is "about" 5 foot 11.. two abouts could be the same height.

Waymon Eugene Stewart
http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?A200401288S

I saw a few that resembled this guy, but they all had tattoo's, and I didn't see any tattoo's or scars listed in the article. I am going to add him to my unidentified living persons on myspace.

He looks really familiar to me, but I say that with every unidentified living person. :doh:

Oh wow you are right, he does look like Gerald McRaney!!

I guess we need to find out about tattoos/dental work/surgery scars/etc.

I found three listings for missing men that have some characteristics that resemble those of this man.

Samuel Norris Campbell

Thomas Ray James

William Dale Lott

They all are around the right height. The second one went missing earlier the same month this man was found. Our John Doe is not listed in the unidentified persons area of NCMA. Also is not listed on the Doe Network site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital