Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 50/60 year old Amnesia Victim, Savannah, Ga area

Its says eye color black. BK definitely has blue eyes. Sure looks like him tho.
    Also the pix of BK shows those lines between his eyes that you get from squinting. I wonder if he wore glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecat View Post
    I found three listings for missing men that have some characteristics that resemble those of this man.

Samuel Norris Campbell

Thomas Ray James

William Dale Lott

They all are around the right height. The second one went missing earlier the same month this man was found. Our John Doe is not listed in the unidentified persons area of NCMA. Also is not listed on the Doe Network site.
    I'm not that great at noticing resemblances, but I think the first one here, Samuel Norris Campbell, has a resemblance to him. Missing since 1985, he would have aged quite a bit since then. Wish there was an age progression of the missing guy.

I hope Benjaman Kyle (John Doe) gets listed with the NCMA and the Doe Network, and has DNA put in CODIS. Anything to help find a match!

I did notice the "black" eyes, but that seems weird to me. Black eyes.
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do. Life's been good to me so far. - Joe Walsh

Yeah, I didn't think "black" was really an eye color. If someone has very dark eyes I would say "brown" or "dark brown".

Quote Originally Posted by Angie4b1g View Post
    I really like this guy - but, when I put the pictures side by side, I notice that the eyes, where the eyebrows are, are more "hooded" (not really the right word), the mustache grows differently and the shape of the bald part of the head is somewhat different. However, it sounds like BK has gained some weight if he is really 240 pounds. His picture sure doesn't look like 240, but I'm not good at guessing weights.

I think this picture is pretty close and is worth looking at further. There is an 8 year difference between the two pictures so it would be natural for there to be some physical changes in that time.

Just my 2 cents. Good find!

Salem

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    Ugh, that was bothering me too, but I think I figured it out (for me anyway):
    http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/...aney,%20Gerald
    Gerald McRaney

Well, if there's ever a movie done about this case, we know who could play Benjaman.

Is that the guy who played the Major on some show? That is EXACTLY who he reminded me of.
    Happy New Years

Quote Originally Posted by Gina_M View Post
    Wow, poor guy. He does seem like a good guy. I hope he can find out who he is, or at least obtain a new SSN!

teonspaleprincess, what's your myspace link? I want to make sure I have it added to my friends
    myspace.com/can_u_help_identify_me
    Happy New Years

He doesn't look like the teacher I had really, but he reminds me of the English teacher I had in high school.

I think the Thomas Ray James one someone listed is a good possability. If something bad didn't happen to this Thomas guy and he was the one driving his car when it was found in KY then that shows he was heading south for some reason. Maybe he ran out of gas or something, car broke down.......he hitchhiked south to Florida with someone and either they mugged him and knocked him in the head or they dropped him off and someone else mugged him and left him there.

It doesn't sound to far fetched.....it says thomas james has a medical condition .....so maybe it could be him. The height and build are right. Hard to tell from the photo.....but adding a few years, it could be a match.

The Thomas James guy says brown balding hair...5'11-6'0 ....200lbs.....it says brown eyes, but it could be hazel or greenish brown maybe. Benjaman Kyle looks to me like he has green eyes from the one photo.

I think this could be a pretty good match. ......

Hi everyone. I received a message on myspace today from someone who says that his registration here never goes through, but he wanted to post a picture of Ronald McNutt who is missing and known to have memory loss spells.

I do think they look similar. I am wondering if BK has tattoo's that aren't mentioned?
    Happy New Years

That looks like a fairly good match, too!!
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do. Life's been good to me so far. - Joe Walsh

Ronald Todd McNutt
    http://www.theyaremissed.org/ncma/ga...hp?A200401434S

Born in 1959, 6' tall, blonde hair, blue eyes, tattoo of eagle head on right arm.

http://www.carolesundfoundation.com/...ing?person=295

medical history of memory loss.

Quote Originally Posted by teonspaleprincess View Post
    Is that the guy who played the Major on some show? That is EXACTLY who he reminded me of.
    Yes! Major Dad. I loved that show. I used to have a crush on him.

He's married to Delta Burke (Designing Women).

Didn't this man show up in Savannah right before hurricanes Frances and Jeanne rolled into Florida? Seems like about August 28, 04 the news was talking alot about the first storm coming up the east coast. I am wondering if he headed up that way getting out of florida.

Awww...Can I adopt him?! I don't know who he is...but I am willing to adopt him until we find out! LOL
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

SS, I had the same thought! LOL

We need to find out if this guy has tattoos. Maybe he'll find us since he's searching the internet for himself!

This guy needs to go on national TV and get his story out there. There was a similar case with a guy who showed up in Denver with no memory. He ended up going on Good Morning America, and a friend watching the show recognized him. Turned out to be Jeffrey Alan Ingram from Seattle. I have a blog about Jeffrey and a few other amnesia victims - added BK to it too, in the hopes that someone will recognize him:
    http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ogID=311164872

But I really think BK should go on national TV the way Jeffrey did.

BTW someone wrote me on MySpace in response to my bulletin...she also thinks he looks like Gerald McRaney. LOL!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Gina_M View Post
    BTW someone wrote me on MySpace in response to my bulletin...she also thinks he looks like Gerald McRaney. LOL!
    I happen to think he is...I don't know...more of a golfer than Gerald M! We could only take him for a test run to see...well...we do have Southern Hills Golf course for that one and all. hehehe

I was thinking I need a penpal. Anyone have his addy?! LOL

Oh, Did I laugh? I was being serious. : )
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

I found this while scouring about today:
    LOUIS BENJAMAN KYLE
    GROVE - Louis Kyle, age 92, died at his home after a sudden illness. The son of Daniel M. and Katherine (Gurland) Kyle, he was born on January 9, 1909 in Festus, Mo. Louis was a member of the Moose Lodge in Grove. He worked as a machinist for McDonald Douglas and Boeing for 25 years, retiring at age 65 in 1984.
    Survivors are: two children, Daniel Murry Kyle and Ila Lou Robbins; a brother, Ed Kyle Sr., and two grandsons, David and Daniel Kyle.
    The funeral will be at 2 p.m. on Friday, August 24, in the Worley-Luginbuel Funeral Home. The interment will be in the Woodlawn Cemetery in Sand Springs. The services are under the directions of the Worley-Luginbuel Funeral Home in Grove.
    I wonder if he could be Daniel? Although, if Louis Kyle was 92 in 2001, that would have made him 98 in 2007 - how old would his kids likely be? Maybe older than our guy, huh?

Mark Arthur Maty
    Birth Date: 03/20/1951
    5'10" tall 150 lbs.
    Blue Eyes, Blond Hair
    Mark Maty disappeared on April 18, 1994 from his home in Pacific, Missouri and has not been seen or heard from since.

Not sure about the nose here, but this picture is at least 13 years old, and a lot can change.

Quote Originally Posted by Angie4b1g View Post
    I found this while scouring about today:

I wonder if he could be Daniel? Although, if Louis Kyle was 92 in 2001, that would have made him 98 in 2007 - how old would his kids likely be? Maybe older than our guy, huh?

THAT gave me goosebumps! Even if Benjaman isn't his father, it could be his grandfather (Daniel's son) Where is this obituary from? Georgia? Fantastic find!

That obit was from Missouri.

Quote Originally Posted by teonspaleprincess View Post
    Hi everyone. I received a message on myspace today from someone who says that his registration here never goes through, but he wanted to post a picture of Ronald McNutt who is missing and known to have memory loss spells.

I do think they look similar. I am wondering if BK has tattoo's that aren't mentioned?
    This guy looks like he could be the one. He was more robust in his younger years but a lot of the same twinkle in his eyes are there. Also, the hairline as it would naturally recede.

The one thing is I can't tell if that is a dimple in the younger man's chin or hair growth. The dimple is not apparent in the older man so that is where it could vary.

Hello Synthia 1021:

I am a nurse who is trying to help Mr. Benjaman Kyle to get his identity back. First and foremost, Mr. Kyle and I would like to thank you for your interest in his case. We received an e-mail regarding your immediate response to the newspaper article. We would also like to express our gratitude to all of you out there in cyberspace who have taken an interest in Mr. Kyle's situation. It is so heartwarming to witness so much compassion in this world.

I noticed some very good questions so I am going to try to respond to them now: Mr. Kyle appears to be in his 50's. He has no tattoos. He has a scar across the front of the neck that is most likely from cervical disk surgery. He has two parallel scars on his left elbow and believes it pertains to reparative surgery on the elbow that most likely entails surgical implantation of pins and/or plates. He believes the elbow surgery dates back to his 20's and is not very clear about the cervical surgery timeframe. He is 5"11" and currently weighs approximately 240 pounds. He is a large-framed man. He would have had brown hair in the past but it is graying now with a receding hairline. His eyes are blue-green.

He was found unresponsive early in the morning of August 31, 2004 behind a Burger King located on Highway 17 in Richmond Hill, Georgia (directly across from U.S. Interstate 95 - exit 87). No identification was recovered on his person. To date, he has been unable to remember his name and where he comes from. However, He has memories of Indiana and Colorado. His accent is not native to Georgia. I am really no expert on accents so I am going to have to leave that one alone.

Mr. Kyle is well-mannered and probably received a good education. He comes across as very professional. He is of above-average intelligence and seems to possess a great deal of knowledge regarding restaurant buildings, supplies and equipment. He also seems to know a great deal about buildings in general. This may possibly relate to his career prior to his amnesia.

We have been checking the website for the National Center for Missing Adults to no avail. I have called many times and also attempted to register by e-mail including some digital photos in that e-mail. I never did get a response. I learned later that Hurricane Katrina placed a very heavy workload on them and that subsequent budget cuts to their program - which were quite significant - proved to be crippling to them.

If anyone out there knows any reputable and reliable websites that post missing and unidentified person photos please let me know. I have digital photos ready to be posted. Also, I am probably not as computer savvy as many of you are. Can you take his picture and post it on places like my space and you tube so it can get around all over and eventually be recognized by someone who can help to identify Mr. Kyle? I have additional photos that could prove helpful but I do not know how to post them to this site. Any help you can offer will be highly appreciated.

Thank you so much.

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast