Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by teonspaleprincess View Post
    He reminded me of someone on tv, on some drama.
    Ugh, that was bothering me too, but I think I figured it out (for me anyway):
    http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz/...aney,%20Gerald
    Gerald McRaney

Well, if there's ever a movie done about this case, we know who could play Benjaman.

Oh wow you are right, he does look like Gerald McRaney!!
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do. Life's been good to me so far. - Joe Walsh

I guess we need to find out about tattoos/dental work/surgery scars/etc.
    I can't complain but sometimes I still do. Life's been good to me so far. - Joe Walsh

Quote Originally Posted by Angie4b1g View Post
    I guess we need to find out about tattoos/dental work/surgery scars/etc.

I'd also like to know if he has any discernable accent.

I found three listings for missing men that have some characteristics that resemble those of this man.

Samuel Norris Campbell

Thomas Ray James

William Dale Lott

They all are around the right height. The second one went missing earlier the same month this man was found. Our John Doe is not listed in the unidentified persons area of NCMA. Also is not listed on the Doe Network site.

he has a very familiar face. I started seaching the missing persons by alphabet, but I am only on the D's.

WOW, BB, that looks like a great match!!! I mean, just from the picture. Does everything else match? Eye color etc?

Quote Originally Posted by teonspaleprincess View Post
    I saw a few that resembled this guy, but they all had tattoo's, and I didn't see any tattoo's or scars listed in the article. I am going to add him to my unidentified living persons on myspace.
    Wow, poor guy. He does seem like a good guy. I hope he can find out who he is, or at least obtain a new SSN!

teonspaleprincess, what's your myspace link? I want to make sure I have it added to my friends

That 2nd one is the same one that I picked up on! They look very similar, I think!

Its says eye color black. BK definitely has blue eyes. Sure looks like him tho.
    Also the pix of BK shows those lines between his eyes that you get from squinting. I wonder if he wore glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecat View Post
    I found three listings for missing men that have some characteristics that resemble those of this man.

Samuel Norris Campbell

Thomas Ray James

William Dale Lott

They all are around the right height. The second one went missing earlier the same month this man was found. Our John Doe is not listed in the unidentified persons area of NCMA. Also is not listed on the Doe Network site.
    I'm not that great at noticing resemblances, but I think the first one here, Samuel Norris Campbell, has a resemblance to him. Missing since 1985, he would have aged quite a bit since then. Wish there was an age progression of the missing guy.

I hope Benjaman Kyle (John Doe) gets listed with the NCMA and the Doe Network, and has DNA put in CODIS. Anything to help find a match!

I did notice the "black" eyes, but that seems weird to me. Black eyes.

Yeah, I didn't think "black" was really an eye color. If someone has very dark eyes I would say "brown" or "dark brown".

Quote Originally Posted by Angie4b1g View Post
    I really like this guy - but, when I put the pictures side by side, I notice that the eyes, where the eyebrows are, are more "hooded" (not really the right word), the mustache grows differently and the shape of the bald part of the head is somewhat different. However, it sounds like BK has gained some weight if he is really 240 pounds. His picture sure doesn't look like 240, but I'm not good at guessing weights.

I think this picture is pretty close and is worth looking at further. There is an 8 year difference between the two pictures so it would be natural for there to be some physical changes in that time.

Just my 2 cents. Good find!

Salem

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast