Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

Thread: 50/60 year old Amnesia Victim, Savannah, Ga area

Quote Originally Posted by fox1950 View Post
    Quite probable. Seems this happens a lot of the time and the citizens who worked really hard to solved the case get very little praise.

YOU GAYS ARE DOING A GREAT JOB.

I'm not gay (just kidding....I know it's a typo)

Could this be him?

I'm a new poster but been browsing for months,everyone is so wonderful here!
    I hope Steve is him but if not how about Gary David Poole?
    http://www.nampn.org/cases/poole_gary.html

I know some things don't add up but if he was living on the streets it could make him look older than what he is,and some people just estimate height.

Quote Originally Posted by satemplet View Post
    I'm a new poster but been browsing for months,everyone is so wonderful here!
    I hope Steve is him but if not how about Gary David Poole?
    http://www.nampn.org/cases/poole_gary.html

I know some things don't add up but if he was living on the streets it could make him look older than what he is,and some people just estimate height.
    Another good comparsion. Thanks for the info. Everyone needs to be looked at in this case as someone's family is waiting and wondering.

We are definitely going to need a new thread. Let me ask a mod about that one. : )
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

OK Here Ya Go...Letter from the Nurse

Dear Mxxxxxxxx,
    I am amazed at how much time and effort you and your fellow websleuthers have put into Benjaman Kyle’s case. Thank you so much.
    I got in touch with Mr. Kyle and we took a good look at the photos and profile for Steve Dewey. He does not believe it is him. The noses are very different and Steve Dewey’s jaw line is more square. His facial shape and expressions don’t seem to match, especially, when compared to all of Mr. Kyle’s photos (from the TV news, newspaper as well as the ones I forwarded). I prefer to believe that every time one possibility is eliminated, we are one step closer to uncovering his true identity.
    On a more positive note, The National Enquirer wants to profile Mr. Kyle. We might be seeing that in a couple of weeks. I don’t have a date for the article yet. Their circulation is supposed to be about 1.5 to 2 million readers (not counting the ones who just peek at it while waiting on line in the grocery store without actually buying it).
    Thanks again and please give a big thank you from us to all of your fellow websleuthers, too.
    Sincerely,
    Kxxxxxxxxxxx

Here is the new thread: 50/60 year old Amnesia Victim Savannah, GA Thread #2 Let's go over there! I have a feeling this is going to get very lengthy very quickly now!!!!
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223