Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    Hi again,

We have checked Walter Smith. Sorry, no match yet - but we're one step closer.

Thanks.

I just tried to register him on indianamissingadults.com, illinoismissingadults.com, wisconsinmissingadults.com, and coloradomissingadults.com. I attached a photo. Let's see if they pick it up.

Thanks to everyone for all your help.

P.S. (I checked out the americasmissingadults.com and they charge $49.95. I hope the others are free.)

I can't imagine what it must be like for Mr. Kyle, being stuck in limbo & unable to move forward that is. I will send a barrage of emails to different media outlets, hopefully with all of our help someone will decide his story is worthy of national exposure like we think it is. Someone, somewhere knows him.

I've been searching all night....does this look like a possibility? I realize the weight and height aren't exact but my husband pointed out that sometimes people leave the same weight and height on their license even after they've gained weight....and as people get older they lose inches in height.

http://www.nampn.org/cases/barros_benjamin.html

Quote Originally Posted by Bluecat View Post
    I found three listings for missing men that have some characteristics that resemble those of this man.

Samuel Norris Campbell

Thomas Ray James

William Dale Lott

They all are around the right height. The second one went missing earlier the same month this man was found. Our John Doe is not listed in the unidentified persons area of NCMA. Also is not listed on the Doe Network site.
    I keep coming back to Samuel Norris Campbell. It says he's got a scar on his neck.

ETA: But the eye color is wrong.

Here are the additional photos of Mr. Kyle (sorry if they're too big)

I believe he is either from Colorado or maybe even Oklahoma...because being from NE Oklahoma...I don't detect any accent at all. He sounds like one of us. LOL

I think the new photos and the sound bites will move his case along. I will send letters to our local stations here in Tulsa and OKC. If we can get widespread coverage with local and national media attention, I honestly don't think it will take long to find out where he belongs.

His elbow surgery interests me. Does he recall playing any sports where he could have gotten the injury or developed an injury over time? Has he shown any "natural" abilities or a keen interest in any one sport?

I can also try to contact the Arch Diocese in Colorado to see if it is possible for them to aid in this. Perhaps they can include him in newsletters throughout the area.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

I took some screen caps from the news video too:

Thank you so much.

"WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Al_B is offline Sometimes you just have to wonder why people are so ill-mannered
    I will send the video to the Indy stations and pray they will air them. I didn't really notice an accent either how does he say they word wash I know here they dont have the southern accent but they still say it with an r or at least some people do
    Prom 2008

I've heard wash pronounced as "warsh" from people from Maryland, Indiana and Missouri. Not sure how indicative it is of a particular area

Here's the video I put together:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym30i3BUXWg

I also made Benjaman my current profile pic on MySpace and have been sending out bulletins
    http://www.myspace.com/missinginplainsight

Al_B is offline Sometimes you just have to wonder why people are so ill-mannered
    r washr "warsh"r oilr "oirl"r boilr "boirl"
    (Inserting an r in words like the above is typical of the southern Midland, especially the Ohio River basin, including southwestern Pennsylvania, southern portions of Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois, and parts of the "Border States" to the south.)

http://www2.hawaii.edu/~bender/chklst.html

doesm't mean anything but who knows

I did get the video e mailed out to the news stations
    Prom 2008

wow I live in Indianapolis and I just saw this on the news here this morning. He thinks he has ties here in Indy. I feel so sorry for him. He said he spends time going through missing persons sites hoping he is on there how sad. He said when he got his sight back he was so surprised at how old he was LOL..... I will defanately help out with this case...

Page 6 of 38 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast