No body, no case

Status
Not open for further replies.

calus_3

Former Member
Reaction score
Foxnews.com for more information.

The prosecutor said that for any charges to go forward, a body must be found.

Looks like another Ramsey family on the loose.

Cal

Foxnews.com for more information.

The prosecutor said that for any charges to go forward, a body must be found.

Looks like another Ramsey family on the loose.

Cal
Lets hope they find the body or Madelaine herself, the not knowing is hard, I would like to know what other evidence the prosecutor has to make the McCanns arguidos, it is obvious that they dont have enought evidence to convict the McCanns, but does that make them innocent.

Lets hope they find the body or Madelaine herself, the not knowing is hard, I would like to know what other evidence the prosecutor has to make the McCanns arguidos, it is obvious that they dont have enought evidence to convict the McCanns, but does that make them innocent.

It may not make them innocent, but there is not enough to prove them guilty.;)

This will end up being Ramsey Part Deux...but even more confusing b/c of not even knowing whether Madeleine is really dead or not.

(I think she is and I think her parents know she is.)

At least with JonBenet, there was a body.

No. Just means they don't have to pay in the eyes of the law

It also means, if I interpret correctly, the McCanns are now privy to more imformation than they previously were since they have been made arguidos. I believe Murat asked to be an arguido in order to be privy to such information.

Sounds like they are preparing us for the inevitable, that there will be no prosection and therefore no justice for Maddy. The McCann's will become celebrity martyrs and make a mint from their daughter's alleged abduction!

It will be interesting to see as the months pass, what the "wider agenda" is!

I believe the publicity and developments in the case may prevent them from becoming spokespersons for child abduction, ala John Walsh. They just AREN'T worthy. And for that I'm thankful. I sure don't want to see their "mugs" all over the place for such an important issue.

If they're innocent of causing accidental death, they're still guilty of child neglect. If guilty but never charged, I'd hate to live the life they have ahead of them!

If, in truth, the McCanns did not harm Madeleine, I hope they have a wonderful life and enjoy their twins to a ripe old age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305