870 users online (145 members and 725 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

IrishMist is offline You can't control the wind - but you can adjust your sails
    Boy, it sure looks like her.

It DOES look like her.

Read what they are posting on the Mirror board about it. Interesting reactions. I can tell you, my heart dropped....

Looks photoshopped to me

Quote Originally Posted by colomom View Post
    Read what they are posting on the Mirror board about it. Interesting reactions. I can tell you, my heart dropped....
    Colomom, what's the Mirror board?

Quote Originally Posted by Rino View Post
    Looks photoshopped to me
    Shoot, that was my second thought.

No, it doesn't look much like Maddie. A child of the same age and sex, but that's about it.

McCanns have hired a private detective agency, CRG, which is generating these Morocco leads. More spin.

It may surprise some here to learn that not all Moroccans are dark. The country was occupied by French and Spanish forces over the years. Germans, too. (Remember the movie "Casablanca?) There are blue-eyed, fair-haired Moroccans.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morocco#European_influence

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Heck, all I can find is a blurry picture of a blonde girl - can't see anything up close. From that picture it could be her or 1,000,000 other little girls in the world. Isn't there a better picture somewhere?
    Last edited by poco; 09-25-2007 at 05:22 PM.

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

Quote Originally Posted by Rino View Post
    Looks photoshopped to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Squishified View Post
    Shoot, that was my second thought.
    Interpol is taking it seriously, and they have record of who sent it to them, so hopefully, it's legit.

~~~~~~

Wouldn't it be nice if she were "just" taken by some creepies that wanted a pretty child?

Not for sexual purposes, not to murder for thrills...

Wouldn't it be nice if Madeleine was found alive and safe?

Moroccan Family Group

Quote Originally Posted by Squishified View Post
    It DOES look like her.
    The child being carried piggy-back looks a lot like the tall woman walking alongside of her. That is probably the mother.

These ridiculous "leads" being brought forth by McCanns' private eyes are all to be taken with a large grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by poco View Post
    Heck, all I can find is a blurry picture of a blonde girl - can't see anything up close. From that picture it could be here or 1,000,000 other little girls in the world. Isn't there a better picture somewhere?
    It was taken by a tourist using their cell phone from approximately 200 meters away.

Do you use Firefox? There's plug-ins you can use that enable you to enlarge pictures without losing too much quality.

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishMist View Post
    Interpol is taking it seriously, and they have record of who sent it to them, so hopefully, it's legit.

~~~~~~

Wouldn't it be nice if she were "just" taken by some creepies that wanted a pretty child?

Not for sexual purposes, not to murder for thrills...

Wouldn't it be nice if Madeleine was found alive and safe?
    Where do you see this about Interpol? Any better pictures anywhere?

The people in the picture appear dark-skinned. The little girl appears to be light-skinned and blonde - the people also appear to be poor.

Perhaps - just perhaps - the McCann's staged the abduction - Maggie was too much to handle??? Interrupted their lives and the lives of the "twins." Had her abducted and given to a poor family to raise - Well, heck, guys, I've heard of weirder things............

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkhammer View Post
    The child being carried piggy-back looks a lot like the tall woman walking alongside of her. That is probably the mother.

These ridiculous "leads" being brought forth by McCanns' private eyes are all to be taken with a large grain of salt.
    It was turned in by a young Spanish couple that were vacationing there.

Quote Originally Posted by poco View Post
    Where do you see this about Interpol? Any better pictures anywhere?

The people in the picture appear dark-skinned. The little girl appears to be light-skinned and blonde - the people also appear to be poor.

Perhaps - just perhaps - the McCann's staged the abduction - Maggie was too much to handle??? Interrupted their lives and the lives of the "twins." Had her abducted and given to a poor family to raise - Well, heck, guys, I've heard of weirder things............
    From one of Colomom's links above.

Here, I'll post it again, just to make life easier for you

Link.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast