951 users online (185 members and 766 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thumbs down I heard about this today. What do you think?

http://www.mooncostumes.com/item/9710 Apparently out local bush gardens thinks that these (the milk carton) are a nice addition to their hollow scream Halloween festivities. I think they are disturbing. Maybe I just have a poor sense of humor.
    Last edited by Spazkat9696; 09-25-2007 at 10:24 PM. Reason: clarification

Quote Originally Posted by Spazkat9696 View Post
    http://www.mooncostumes.com/item/9710 Apparently out local bush gardens thinks that these are a nice addition to their hollow scream Halloween festivities. I think they are disturbing. Maybe I just have a poor sense of humor.

I think that Bush Gardens has a poor sense of taste... this is disgusting... imo

I'll confess....White Trash made me laugh!

I think they're funny as hell, but I have an admittedly disturbed sense of humor.
    I do not intend to tiptoe through life only to arrive safely at death!

I'm probably lost for good too, I don't even see where any of them could be offensive? I don't think they're all that funny either though, but then again, I rarely think a costume is.

Quote Originally Posted by Spazkat9696 View Post
    http://www.mooncostumes.com/item/9710 Apparently out local bush gardens thinks that these are a nice addition to their hollow scream Halloween festivities. I think they are disturbing. Maybe I just have a poor sense of humor.
    are you talking about the milk carton, deviled egg, white trash and liquer bottle costumes? this is all I could see without "searching" a type-

Quote Originally Posted by southcitymom View Post
    I think they're funny as hell, but I have an admittedly disturbed sense of humor.
    I think they are funny too! LMAO!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by j2mirish View Post
    are you talking about the milk carton, deviled egg, white trash and liquer bottle costumes? this is all I could see without "searching" a type-
    I think she was talking about the milk carton - that's the one that cracked me up, but white trash was good too!

Quote Originally Posted by southcitymom View Post
    I think she was talking about the milk carton - that's the one that cracked me up, but white trash was good too!
    thanks- I was thinking bloody/gorry/inappropriate--when they said disturbing and distgusting- so I thought I missed what they were looking at

I was talking about the milk carton. I see no humor in it at all. especially at a family theme park.

Quote Originally Posted by j2mirish View Post
    thanks- I was thinking bloody/gorry/inappropriate--when they said disturbing and distgusting- so I thought I missed what they were looking at
    I kind of thought maybe I had the wrong link too.

The "white trash" one was my favorite!

Every Halloween you'll hear or read about someone wearing a timely costume that others find offensive. Last year, it was Steve Irwin. Funny, like everything else, is in the eye of the beholder.

Some people use Halloween to make light of truly scary things. It would truly be scary if your face was on a milk carton, but you make fun of that by really putting it on a milk carton. I get the appeal of that.

Quote Originally Posted by deandaniellws View Post
    The "white trash" one was my favorite!
    A classic, to be sure!!! But I'm sure it will offend someone.

I was disappointed when I clicked on "adult" costumes.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast