I heard about this today. What do you think?

I'm probably lost for good too, I don't even see where any of them could be offensive? I don't think they're all that funny either though, but then again, I rarely think a costume is.

http://www.mooncostumes.com/item/9710 Apparently out local bush gardens thinks that these are a nice addition to their hollow scream Halloween festivities. I think they are disturbing. Maybe I just have a poor sense of humor.
are you talking about the milk carton, deviled egg, white trash and liquer bottle costumes? this is all I could see without "searching" a type-

are you talking about the milk carton, deviled egg, white trash and liquer bottle costumes? this is all I could see without "searching" a type-

I think she was talking about the milk carton - that's the one that cracked me up, but white trash was good too!

I think she was talking about the milk carton - that's the one that cracked me up, but white trash was good too!
thanks- I was thinking bloody/gorry/inappropriate--when they said disturbing and distgusting- so I thought I missed what they were looking at :rolleyes:

I was talking about the milk carton. I see no humor in it at all. especially at a family theme park.

thanks- I was thinking bloody/gorry/inappropriate--when they said disturbing and distgusting- so I thought I missed what they were looking at :rolleyes:

I kind of thought maybe I had the wrong link too.

The "white trash" one was my favorite! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Every Halloween you'll hear or read about someone wearing a timely costume that others find offensive. Last year, it was Steve Irwin. Funny, like everything else, is in the eye of the beholder.

Some people use Halloween to make light of truly scary things. It would truly be scary if your face was on a milk carton, but you make fun of that by really putting it on a milk carton. I get the appeal of that.

I was disappointed when I clicked on "adult" costumes. :silenced: :p

hummm I went to Hallowscreen at Busch Gardens/Williamsburg this past weekend and had a blast. Didn't see any of the milk cartons. Then again, I personally think they're funny.

Lol Im sorry but I thought they were great especially the devilled egg. I had no idea however that people had dressed as Steve Irwin last year, now THAT is sick.

I don't know why the milk carton one is any worse than the grim reaper, the masks with the fake blood pouring down the face, or the fake missing limbs. Last year we even had soldier costumes with fake injuries, which I thought was in very poor taste.

It's inappropriate in my mind, but no worse than the usual fare. It is a scary thought, but so is the idea of being mortally wounded or one of the walking undead.

Personally I am less and less a fan of Halloween every year, and really like the clever and funny costumes. I guess I'm getting old. :angel:

http://www.mooncostumes.com/item/9710 Apparently out local bush gardens thinks that these (the milk carton) are a nice addition to their hollow scream Halloween festivities. I think they are disturbing. Maybe I just have a poor sense of humor.

I'm not amused by the missing milk carton one.....and I think I have a great sense of humor! (I'm sure you do, too!) The white trash one is funny.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back