1230 users online (273 members and 957 guests)  


Websleuths News


Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,061

    Blessed Event ??

    Woman gives birth to her 12th baby in Russia.

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20995289...5773?GT1=10412

    Seventeen pounds and one ounce!!!!!

    Limited food available during pregnancy. Potatoes, noodles and tomatoes.

    .
    Opinions expressed by me, are mine, based on life experience, and known facts of any given case.





    """I am just a pixel in the universal plan."""

  2. #2
    This is screaming out undiagnosed Gestational Diabetes. I hope the baby doesn't have breathing problems.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    13,720
    Ouch

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    816
    Quote Originally Posted by Autumn2004 View Post
    This is screaming out undiagnosed Gestational Diabetes. I hope the baby doesn't have breathing problems.

    Autumn,
    I would say that you are absolutely right. Amazing that this "little" girl survived to be born at all. On another note. Praise The Lord for c-sections!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by sleuthin4fun View Post
    Autumn,
    I would say that you are absolutely right. Amazing that this "little" girl survived to be born at all. On another note. Praise The Lord for c-sections!
    Amen! My ten pounder (without GD) would never have fit.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,752
    Quote Originally Posted by Camper View Post
    Woman gives birth to her 12th baby in Russia.

    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20995289...5773?GT1=10412

    Seventeen pounds and one ounce!!!!!

    Limited food available during pregnancy. Potatoes, noodles and tomatoes.

    .
    I would have felt ripped off if my babies were that big. One of my favortie parts is when they are teeeeny tiny.
    17 pounds is a big baby.
    Let's see mine were high 6's, so over double their sizes!yikes. Holy episiotomy Batman.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    4,542
    Dang now thats a BIG baby. Did it walk out? You know I have that song in my head now since I read this..'now walk it out...now walk it out'

  8. #8
    i thought i had already responded to this thread ..guess not...

    a 17 lb baby is almost obscene....good lord!

    BUT, speaking of "Blessed Events", i'm going to be a grandmother for the first time
    have let a few folks know, but have only known 3 days now...today, it's official...my daughter-in-law is 6 weeks pregnant & she even got to hear the heartbeat today!!!!......gosh, maybe i should start a thread?....LOL
    i'm bustin at the seams, i tell ya......i've always said i'll be the best grandmother in the whole world

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,209
    I've heard a rumour that new baby Nadia is now making coffee for the staff and helping on the ward, just until her Mum is ready to go home!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    4,542
    hehehehehahahaha





    Quote Originally Posted by lizziedripping View Post
    I've heard a rumour that new baby Nadia is now making coffee for the staff and helping on the ward, just until her Mum is ready to go home!


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    13,720
    Quote Originally Posted by lizziedripping View Post
    I've heard a rumour that new baby Nadia is now making coffee for the staff and helping on the ward, just until her Mum is ready to go home!
    Lol...poor mum might be laid up for a while

  12. #12


    Quote Originally Posted by lizziedripping View Post
    I've heard a rumour that new baby Nadia is now making coffee for the staff and helping on the ward, just until her Mum is ready to go home!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,666
    Quote Originally Posted by close_enough View Post

    BUT, speaking of "Blessed Events", i'm going to be a grandmother for the first time
    have let a few folks know, but have only known 3 days now...today, it's official...my daughter-in-law is 6 weeks pregnant & she even got to hear the heartbeat today!!!!......gosh, maybe i should start a thread?....LOL
    i'm bustin at the seams, i tell ya......i've always said i'll be the best grandmother in the whole world

    YEAH for you! Congrats, I know I'll be so happy when that time comes for us.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    5,335
    My VaJAYJAY hurts thinking about it!
    JUST SAY NO TO SEX LADY!



Similar Threads

  1. More than 1,500 bikes blessed
    By Casshew in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2004, 07:31 PM