1230 users online (273 members and 957 guests)  

Websleuths News

Blessed Event ??

Woman gives birth to her 12th baby in Russia.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20995289...5773?GT1=10412

Seventeen pounds and one ounce!!!!!

Limited food available during pregnancy. Potatoes, noodles and tomatoes.

Opinions expressed by me, are mine, based on life experience, and known facts of any given case.

"""I am just a pixel in the universal plan."""

This is screaming out undiagnosed Gestational Diabetes. I hope the baby doesn't have breathing problems.

Ouch

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn2004 View Post
    This is screaming out undiagnosed Gestational Diabetes. I hope the baby doesn't have breathing problems.

Autumn,
    I would say that you are absolutely right. Amazing that this "little" girl survived to be born at all. On another note. Praise The Lord for c-sections!

Quote Originally Posted by sleuthin4fun View Post
    Autumn,
    I would say that you are absolutely right. Amazing that this "little" girl survived to be born at all. On another note. Praise The Lord for c-sections!
    Amen! My ten pounder (without GD) would never have fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Camper View Post
    Woman gives birth to her 12th baby in Russia.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20995289...5773?GT1=10412

Seventeen pounds and one ounce!!!!!

Limited food available during pregnancy. Potatoes, noodles and tomatoes.

I would have felt ripped off if my babies were that big. One of my favortie parts is when they are teeeeny tiny.
    17 pounds is a big baby.
    Let's see mine were high 6's, so over double their sizes!yikes. Holy episiotomy Batman.

Dang now thats a BIG baby. Did it walk out? You know I have that song in my head now since I read this..'now walk it out...now walk it out'

i thought i had already responded to this thread ..guess not...

a 17 lb baby is almost obscene....good lord!

BUT, speaking of "Blessed Events", i'm going to be a grandmother for the first time
    have let a few folks know, but have only known 3 days now...today, it's official...my daughter-in-law is 6 weeks pregnant & she even got to hear the heartbeat today!!!!......gosh, maybe i should start a thread?....LOL
    i'm bustin at the seams, i tell ya......i've always said i'll be the best grandmother in the whole world

I've heard a rumour that new baby Nadia is now making coffee for the staff and helping on the ward, just until her Mum is ready to go home!

hehehehehahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by lizziedripping View Post
    I've heard a rumour that new baby Nadia is now making coffee for the staff and helping on the ward, just until her Mum is ready to go home!

Lol...poor mum might be laid up for a while

Quote Originally Posted by close_enough View Post

BUT, speaking of "Blessed Events", i'm going to be a grandmother for the first time
    have let a few folks know, but have only known 3 days now...today, it's official...my daughter-in-law is 6 weeks pregnant & she even got to hear the heartbeat today!!!!......gosh, maybe i should start a thread?....LOL
    i'm bustin at the seams, i tell ya......i've always said i'll be the best grandmother in the whole world

YEAH for you! Congrats, I know I'll be so happy when that time comes for us.

My VaJAYJAY hurts thinking about it!
    JUST SAY NO TO SEX LADY!