Blessed Event ??

This is screaming out undiagnosed Gestational Diabetes. I hope the baby doesn't have breathing problems.

This is screaming out undiagnosed Gestational Diabetes. I hope the baby doesn't have breathing problems.

Autumn,
I would say that you are absolutely right. Amazing that this "little" girl survived to be born at all. On another note. Praise The Lord for c-sections!:eek:

Autumn,
I would say that you are absolutely right. Amazing that this "little" girl survived to be born at all. On another note. Praise The Lord for c-sections!:eek:

Amen! My ten pounder (without GD) would never have fit.

Woman gives birth to her 12th baby in Russia.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20995289/wid/11915773?GT1=10412

Seventeen pounds and one ounce!!!!!

Limited food available during pregnancy. Potatoes, noodles and tomatoes.

I would have felt ripped off if my babies were that big. One of my favortie parts is when they are teeeeny tiny.
17 pounds is a big baby.
Let's see mine were high 6's, so over double their sizes!yikes. Holy episiotomy Batman.

Dang now thats a BIG baby. Did it walk out? You know I have that song in my head now since I read this..'now walk it out...now walk it out' :waitasec:

i thought i had already responded to this thread:confused: ..guess not...

a 17 lb baby is almost obscene....good lord!

BUT, speaking of "Blessed Events", i'm going to be a grandmother for the first time:blushing:
have let a few folks know, but have only known 3 days now...today, it's official...my daughter-in-law is 6 weeks pregnant & she even got to hear the heartbeat today!!!!......gosh, maybe i should start a thread?....LOL
i'm bustin at the seams, i tell ya......i've always said i'll be the best grandmother in the whole world;)

I've heard a rumour that new baby Nadia is now making coffee for the staff and helping on the ward, just until her Mum is ready to go home! :eek:

BUT, speaking of "Blessed Events", i'm going to be a grandmother for the first time:blushing:
have let a few folks know, but have only known 3 days now...today, it's official...my daughter-in-law is 6 weeks pregnant & she even got to hear the heartbeat today!!!!......gosh, maybe i should start a thread?....LOL
i'm bustin at the seams, i tell ya......i've always said i'll be the best grandmother in the whole world;)

YEAH for you! Congrats, I know I'll be so happy when that time comes for us.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back