WA-Need help - friend has missing brother - 2007

BethInAK

Reaction score
My online friend of 2+ years has a brother missing for a week. He went to Seattle for a job interview (which he got) and poof, he's gone. He is a terrible alcoholic, and has seizures. He missed a neurological appointment in Utah (where he lives) on Tuesday. His friend in Seattle has not heard from him at all. Family is at a loss what to do-he could be injured, or on a binge.

My suggestions for the family are likely to be amaturish and we have real expertise on this group. What exactly should the family do. Apparently he's addicted to something called Yahoo Fling and they are trying to gain access to his account to see if he's been online. File a police report? Can they check if the return ticket has been utilized? Send pictures to Seattle hospitals with a description?

Thank you in advance.

Contact Kelly of Project Jason. She posts here a lot, or you can go to the Project Jason website. She has tons of experience and resources that will help you.

Hoppy

They need to file a report with LE. NPO's cannot assist for legaility reasons if the person is not officially reported missing.

After they do that and have a case number, they should contact us.

Contacting hospitals with a photo is a good idea, however, you never know if the info provided is doing to go past the gatekeeper.

Kelly, I'm encouraging her to file a police report and to email you. We will get a fax together for hospitals and make some phone calls to try and ensure they do get followed up on

Thank you.

Kelly, I'm encouraging her to file a police report and to email you. We will get a fax together for hospitals and make some phone calls to try and ensure they do get followed up on

Thank you.

Thanks. I hope she will be able to get a police report.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher
Back