Animal Shelter Worker Accused Of Sex With Dog

sherri79

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www.news4jax.com/news/14216191/detail.html
DENVER -- A volunteer worker at the Denver Municipal Animal Shelter has been suspended as a result of accusations that he engaged in sexual activity with a dog, a city spokeswoman confirmed Wednesday.

The incident allegedly happened Saturday afternoon behind the building, and the man was partially naked when another shelter employee saw him, KMGH-TV in Denver reported.

The witness said Gustavo Castanon, 33, was having a basset hound perform a sex act on him, according to a police report. <TABLE class=storyAd cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=storyAdObj>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Castanon was arrested on Wednesday and released on a $10,000 cash bond, said police spokesman Sonny Jackson.

Castanon faces one misdemeanor count of cruelty to animals.

"We can confirm that the volunteer was suspended and that we contacted both the Denver Police Department and the Denver District Attorney's Office to conduct an investigation," said Ellen Dumm, a spokesman for Denver Environmental Health, which oversees the shelter.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
I don't even know what to say about this. What a sick dude.

F'en dirtbag, , dirty, MO F'er. I am so sorry but :sick: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :loser: :sick:

If you were going to do something depraved, wouldn't you do it behind like TEN locked doors so you wouldn't be caught? I mean, we even lock little bathroom stall doors to poop where no one will see! This is far more embarassing to be caught at than pooping!

Not only is he twisted, but stupid, too.

Maybe its me but it seems as if there are a number of these cases in the news the last week or two.. you know there is something incredibly wrong with our society when even your pet isnt safe in a fenced yard let a lone a child. This and the case of the daughter who was sexually abused by her "father" as well as the family pets.. are really some of the most depraved .. I guess I just cant fathom how anyone can get their rocks off molesting an animal/pet.. What moron though.. honestly its like he wanted to get caught...maybe that was part of the "thrill".??

Ewwww! Where does a person get an idea like this in the first place?

This is a messed up world...

disgusting...that poor dog. This world is getting worse by the minute. :(

This reminds me of something that happened to my brother many years ago, he & his buddies went hunting & "caught" a local boy having sex with his beagle under a bridge. My brother about had a heart-attack & ran home after that. The kid who was having sex with the beagle was/is supposedly mentally challenged. I personally never knew him, but I remember seeing this kid sit in his dads car all day long.

For the life of me, i don't understand why??? Why couldn't he just get his rocks off himself, why involve an innocent animal, next, it's a child, Good Lord,.. i hope he gets a felony and is sent to prison.

First off I have to say that this is really really sick/sad/gross and this individual needs help for this and whatever other issues he has. The second thought that popped into my head was...how and why did he choose a basset? My mind has very odd coping mechanisms sometimes!

First off I have to say that this is really really sick/sad/gross and this individual needs help for this and whatever other issues he has. The second thought that popped into my head was...how and why did he choose a basset? My mind has very odd coping mechanisms sometimes!

The ears are big enough to grasp? :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back