WI - Mitch Laputka & Rachel Anderson for child endangerment, Glendale, 2007

imthemom

Reaction score
Rachel Anderson and her live-in boyfriend, Mitch Laputka, were ordered to stand trial Thursday on charges they neglected baby Gabriel so badly that his body was covered with diaper rash, his body temperature was 12 degrees below normal and he stopped breathing, requiring 21 minutes of CPR to revive him. Police said the couple admitted to leaving the boy home alone because they wanted to party.

http://www.wisn.com/news/14223467/detail.html

Unbelievable, why don't people give their children up for adoption if they don't want them.

I wish God wouldn't allow idiots to have babies. If they can afford alcohol, they can afford a babysitter. What, they don't have any friends that would stay with the baby for an evening? They just didn't want to be bothered. If you can't afford a sitter and you don't have someone you can trust to watch your child then YOU STAY HOME!!!!

They both are . I hope the little baby hasn't suffered permanant damage but if CPR took that long then it's a possibility.

This is another case where Taximom's Extreme Justice should come into play.

Strap these two idiots to a chair for a day or two (or a year) so they can feel what that poor child went through.

Hopefully he's in good hands now and won't be returned to them.

Unfortunately, it's a very real possibility. CPR probably didn't begin until the EMTs arrived, and the scum-parents would've had to come home and notice Gabriel wasn't breathing first. Shame on them.

Unfortunately, it's a very real possibility. CPR probably didn't begin until the EMTs arrived, and the scum-parents would've had to come home and notice Gabriel wasn't breathing first. Shame on them.

They're lucky they were not charged with murder, he almost died because of this severe neglect. I like Taixmom's justice but lets not let them out just leave them until they die.

Not only that, but the egg-doner (I refuse to call her a mother) said she only changed the baby's diaper ONCE a day!!! :mad: Please, someone, take this baby away from her and give it to a LOVING family!!!!

OMG! I could throttle them both.

Police said Anderson told them that she often left Gabriel strapped in his stroller when the couple went out or to work, and that she changed Gabriel's diaper once per day. Police said Laputka told them that he didn't do diapers, that was Anderson's job

Not only that, but the egg-doner (I refuse to call her a mother) said she only changed the baby's diaper ONCE a day!!! :mad: Please, someone, take this baby away from her and give it to a LOVING family!!!!
OMG...her stupit azz doesn't deserve this baby back!!! Let her pee and poop herself and wear it all day in a diaper. How could even SHE stand the smell of her baby? :banghead:

OMG...her stupit azz doesn't deserve this baby back!!! Let her pee and poop herself and wear it all day in a diaper. How could even SHE stand the smell of her baby? :banghead:

Not only that, but what kind of diapers is she using. Good Lord!!. I use pampers and there is no way my girl could go all day without a diaper change. Poor baby. What pisses me off is that there is such horrible parents who can make babie so easy, and some wonderful parents are unable to. So unfair.

Not only that, but what kind of diapers is she using. Good Lord!!. I use pampers and there is no way my girl could go all day without a diaper change. Poor baby. What pisses me off is that there is such horrible parents who can make babie so easy, and some wonderful parents are unable to. So unfair.
No kidding! We used luvs and have used pampers and before she was potty trained she would fill it up from night time pee alone.

I cant even read the story :banghead: too much of this junk lately is getting to me!

It sounds like they didn't want to spend the money on diapers. Might have had to miss a party or two if they bought diapers! No wonder the poor little guy was covered with a diaper rash. I doubt that they will easily get the baby back...hope not anyway. Put the baby up for adoption and let them party their lives away.

I saw that the child got one diaper change a day. my god, i am so glad this child will have no memory of his early life.
1 diaper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come the $%&@ on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I go through and box of 105 a week with my twins. We roughly change 10-15 a day and I still feel like we don't change them enough, lol.

This is ridiculous. She should have given him up for adoption if he interfered with her precious life! What a bunch of selfsh idiots. This burns me up. I hope that baby is taken good care of and fed and changed and bathed so he can feel real love now.

Even mediocre care would be better than what he has had.

One diaper a day, good lord, I don't have kids but any idiot knows they need SEVERAL if not more!
When I babysit, I often wonder if I am a little keen on the diaper changing! Perhaps I can go off topic a little and ask - surely you don't change a diaper if it's only a little wet? I changed one the other day and it took a lot of 'inspecting' to find just a little dampness, but I changed it anyway. As long as they are someone else's greatest gift and I am not sure, I go with the safest option.

Brefie, it's always better to err on the side of hygiene than saving diapers. My little grandson has a very sensitive bottom and needs to be changed frequently.

Totally, Calikid! Can you believe I was a nanny?? My li'l guy was actually potty training when I started taking care of him so he was able to tell me, but since he was training, I also asked him every 5 seconds!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back