1317 users online (275 members and 1042 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

School Guards Break Child's Arm And Arrest Her For Dropping Cake

School security guards in Palmdale, CA have been caught on camera assaulting a 16-year-old girl and breaking her arm after she spilled some cake during lunch and left some crumbs on the floor after cleaning it up.
    http://www.infowars.net/articles/sep...280907Cake.htm

What in 'ell is this world coming to?

This article is unbelievable...you have to read it to see how insane it is!!

Quote Originally Posted by AfterMidnight View Post
    http://www.infowars.net/articles/sep...280907Cake.htm

What in 'ell is this world coming to?
    Poor girl. I asked my daughter who is a high school senior, and she said she isn't surprised. She said (and I agree) that these school security guards have a lot of power and some abuse it. They play favorites and indescriminately choose which rules to enforce.

While I understand school guards are under intense pressure over gang problems, weapons, etc. there's no just cause to go to such extreme measures over a piece of dropped cake and absolutely NO reason to act in such a bigoted fashion. I hope the guards lose their jobs.

That school district is going to get sued big time.

I hope the parents sue the pants off the school district and the company that supplies the security guards.

There must not be a need for security at that school if they have time to worry about cake crumbs.

After being ordered to clean it up and then re-clean the spot three times, she attempted to leave the area out of embarrassment

I'd like to know what was going during these orders to clean, clean, clean. Cleaning up some cake just isn't that big of a deal. Three times she was ordered.

Was she refusing to comply or just not doing a job good enough to satisfy these henchman.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliKid View Post
    Poor girl. I asked my daughter who is a high school senior, and she said she isn't surprised. She said (and I agree) that these school security guards have a lot of power and some abuse it. They play favorites and indescriminately choose which rules to enforce.

While I understand school guards are under intense pressure over gang problems, weapons, etc. there's no just cause to go to such extreme measures over a piece of dropped cake and absolutely NO reason to act in such a bigoted fashion. I hope the guards lose their jobs.

That school district is going to get sued big time.
    My daughter is a senior in high school and she's said the same thing. They have "resource officers" at their school too which is a city policeman. Judging from the one they have he's there because he's too incompetent to do duty like the others.

I not only hope they lose their jobs but I hope the parents file criminal charges against them for breaking her wrist. Could this be a hate crime since he made racial comments?

Oh my GOD!
    I'm not for lawsuits but I hope they sue the hell out of that security gaurd and the school!
    Hopefully everyone of the people that was arrested shoould be involved in the suit as well.
    Isnt cleaning up messes a job for the janitor?

I'm glad that this was gotten on a cell phone camera. I'm surprised that the creeps didn't destroy the camera after they arrested the boy and his sister!

I think this is going to be a big deal in court. That big mouth security officer should have kept his big mouth shut. He really bought it when he called that girl a "nappy headed ?" I think he is in big trouble aside from breaking her wrist. She dropped a piece of cake...and not on purpose!!! She picked it up but left a few crumbs...big deal. These guys really over reacted and someone will pay for that. If I were the attorney that will file this case you better believe I would use race. It's pretty obvious that was what it was all about.

I hope he parents sue as well. I generally feel like people are 'sue' happy but the security guards need to be fired and sued imo.

Looks like the guards and school went on an arrest spree. The mother of the girl was arrested for pushing the assistant principal and lost her job with the school system and the kid who took the pic with the cell phone was also arrested for not handing over the phone.

Yeah, the school went into total Cover Their Arses mode. Looks like a police state to me, not a public school in America.

I'm glad the boy didn't hand his phone over. It's great to see someone so young stand up for what is right in the face of these bullies.

Totally unreal, uncalled for - if all facts are true and accurate, and the cameras certainly don't lie!!

Have to wonder about this, waaaay overkill.

I did not hear sound on the cell phone cam coverage, does a cell phone camera do sound as well?

School resource officers in rural areas of Colorado at least, are assigned officers by the Sheriffs Department. They fill one or two years in that position then are assigned other duties.

They fill a vital resource in Colorado schools, drugs, bullying, abuse, theft, alcohol, etc.

Another sad day for America.

Then to arrest the girls mom, who works in the school, - When word went out that she was arrested she was dismissed from working in the school.

Opinions expressed by me, are mine, based on life experience, and known facts of any given case.

"""I am just a pixel in the universal plan."""

Hmmmmmmm something here smells fishy. Just remember we only heard what happened from her and we didn't see what led up to the incident.

I could not hear the racisit comment.