929 users online (171 members and 758 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ID - Lloyd Ford, murdered, buried in Boise backyard, 1980

link

The police have not released the name of the victim yet.

Respectfully,
    dark_shadows

I am so glad you posted this case. I've been following it since yesterday. I'll try to find another article I read. Neighbors described the house being searched hearing a saw used etc. BRB.

At one point, a circular saw was carried into the house, and several minutes later, it could be heard operating from across the street.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/localn...ry/170996.html

Judy Gough, the 61-year-old Nampa woman charged with first-degree murder in connection with a 27-year-old homicide, also is charged with use of a firearm.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/newsup...ry/171364.html

So who did Judy kill? And were they ever reported missing? FYI, Her son owns and lives in the house in Boise that Judy lived in at the time of the murder.

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    I am so glad you posted this case. I've been following it since yesterday. I'll try to find another article I read. Neighbors described the house being searched hearing a saw used etc. BRB.
    Dear SuziQ,
    Thank-you very much.

All of my Love and Respect to you,
    dark_shadows

You are welcome!

http://www.ktvb.com/news/localnews/s...11bd19977.html

I guess Judy Gough hadn't lived in the house for several years. The place is a dump...

This is a strange story. I wonder if it's her husband?

How creeped out would you be to learn you'd been living in a place with a murdered person for several years?

IdahoMom, I just watched the video at the link you provided. I had to keep the sound off, so not to wake my son. But what was that black wrapped thing they were carrying out?

Does she have a husband named Tom and do they own a show (reining, cutting) horse named "Im No Barfly"?? Did she also live in Jerome, Idaho at one time?

Respectfully,
    dark_shadows

Here is a link that shows Judy's picture.

http://www.idahopress.com/?id=969

I can't be the only person who finds this story maddening. It's so mysterious and strange. How did a murder go unremarked for nearly three decades? Who finally ratted Mrs. Gough out to the cops? And who the heck was the victim? Seems like if no one even knew the victim was missing, it could have been a family member. There have been cases where a family simply disappeared someone, didn't report it, and the vanishing slipped under the radar (even a very recent one, and it's slipping my mind at the moment). How does that happen?

http://www.idahopress.com/?id=995

A small update saying that bones were found at the scene.

link

A Nampa woman arrested Friday in connection to a 27-year-old homicide is accused of shooting her husband in the bedroom of a home in the 4700 block of Clark Street and then burying him in the backyard, according to court records obtained by the Idaho Statesman.
    Judy Gough, 61, also is accused by Boise police of drugging her former husband, Lloyd Ford, to incapacitate him before she shot him with a deer rifle most likely in April 1980, according to testimony from the probable cause hearing that led Boise Police to charge Gough with first-degree murder Friday.

Late Friday afternoon, Gough was arrested and charged with first-degree murder in connection to the case after police were contacted by Gough's daughter, who was 12 years old at the time of the killing, to report the murder of Ford in 1980, according to court records.
    Boise police taped a phone call Thursday between Gough and her daughter, now 40, and say Gough admitted to the shooting and threatened to kill herself if police ever found out, according to court documents. The daughter told police she witnessed the shooting.

Respectfully,
    dark_shadows

awww the poor daughter that had to be awful having to live with that all these years...

What a horrible tragedy. The daughter must have nightmares from hell.

The daughter is 39 now; makes me wonder what it was that finally had her call police and turn her mother in?? Help me out here.

Her husband must have been a real loner, if noone ever missed him.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast