Judge Toller - Judge in Darlie Routier's case dies

mollymalone

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcon...lleobit_20met.ART.North.Edition1.42c6291.html

Judge Tolle's integrity was challenged by rumors that swirled around Ms. Routier's high-profile trial and its change of venue to Kerrville, Texas.

Critics alleged that the trial was moved to the conservative Texas Hill Country to ensure a guilty verdict or that the judge was looking for ranch property, Mrs. Tolle said.

"It was put down in Kerrville because it was the only county in Texas that had an opening in its court docket for a trial of that magnitude," Mrs. Tolle said.

She unsuccessfully tried to get a notion as to her husband's feelings about Ms. Routier's guilt or innocence.

"I said, 'Mark, don't you think with today, with what she said, that she did it?'

"He'd say 'Tammy, I'm not here to convict her or release her. I've got to keep my mind and watch on what the prosecutors and what the defense is saying, so that it will be a legal trial. That's all I'm in here for.' "

"Texas Hill Country" didn't ensure a guilty verdict, the evidence did.
I bet his family won't be wearing short-shorts, snapping gum, and spraying silly string on his grave!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back