Identified! MO - St Louis, Olive Blvd, WhtMale 15-35, UP7385, dental work, Mar'92 *Tymon J Emily*

Kymistry35

It's never to late to be who you could have been
Reaction score
Website
bringushome.19.forumer.com
The Doe Network
Case File: 1781UMMO

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/1781ummo.html

NO IMAGE

Unidentified Male
Date of Discovery: March 7, 1992
Location of Discovery: St. Louis, Missouri
Estimated Date of Death: 1989-1992
State of Remains: Skeletal Remains
Cause of Death: Homicide by stabbing

Physical Description
** Listed information is approximate

Estimated Age: 15-35 years old
Race: White
Height: 5'8" to 5'11" (most likely 5'9" with a small build).
Weight: 145 lbs.
Hair Color: Blond or brown, straight and about 2" long.
Eye Color: Unknown

Distinguishing Marks/Features: None noted.
Dentals: Available. Good dental care, crooked teeth on the right upper side. All four second molars contain restorations. Upper teeth slightly flattened. Located with Dr. James McGivney, DDS / (314) 842-5700.
Fingerprints: Not available.
DNA: mtDNA and nucDNA are available at UNT. Ref #F2799.2-.4.
Clothing & Personal Items
Clothing: Black rain coat, pink shirt, striped Fruit of the Loom boxers (size 30-32), blue jeans, white socks, white T-shirt found in a pocket was embossed with the logo "Myrtle Beach," shoe insole size 8 1/2 to 9.
Jewelry: None noted.
Additional Personal Items: None noted.

Case History

The skeletonized remains of a white male were found in a vacant, burned out business at 4246 Olive in St. Louis, by workers removing gas service. The ribs showed signs of being stabbed. The remains have been exhumed once for DNA and the skull was not found in the casket. The casket had been damaged.

Initially, the remains were believed to possibly have been those of a black male, aged up to 45 years old.

Why would someone break into the casket and steal the skull? Unless it was their trophy.

It's going to make it very difficult to identify this person without a skull.

When an UID person is buried, do they usually have a marked gravestone and is it public knowledge where the person is buried?

As I understand, in St. Louis, unidentified people are buried in a pauper's grave and there is no identification of the site (no stone).

When an UID person is buried, do they usually have a marked gravestone and is it public knowledge where the person is buried?

So someone close to the investigation had to have done this...

or some sicko, over here they steal them all the time. Its really creepy, why would you want that.

Or maybe the pine box which is what would be in a paupers grave was damaged or degraded by environmental factors like rain and wild animals.

there is a Namus profile for this UID and there is no mention of a missing skull. either the skull was found later or they used dental x-rays from original autopsy for the dental info.

https://identifyus.org/cases/7385

Namus has the UID as a white male, with blonde/brown hair, 15-35 y.o., 5'8" to 5'11", weight estimated to be 145 lbs. body was found at the same address as the original post so it has to be the same body.

I think they could not possibly confuse a 15 y.o. with a 35 y.o. so I will assume the UID was at least 18.

Thanks for finding that, webrocket. It changes the list of possibles if he was white compared to "possibly black".

Hair is described as
Blonde/brown somewhat straight, about two inches in length.

The clothing description might be helpful:

Black rain coat, pink shirt, striped "Fruit of the Loom" boxer type underwear (size 30-32), blue jeans, white socks
White T-shirt found in a pocket was embossed with the logo "Myrtle Beach"
Shoe insole size 8 1/2 to 9

NamUs UP # 7385 https://identifyus.org/en/cases/7385

Unidentified White Male

Found on March 07, 1992 at 4246 Olive, St. Louis Missouri.

Vital Stats:
Height: 5'8" to 5'11"
Weight: Approx 145 lbs.
Hair: Blonde/brown somewhat straight, about two inches in length

Clothing:
* Black rain coat, pink shirt, striped "Fruit of the Loom" boxer type underwear (size 30-32), blue jeans, white socks, White T-shirt found in a pocket was embossed with the logo "Myrtle Beach". Shoe insole size 8 1/2 to 9

Condition:
* Not recognizable - Near complete or complete skeleton; Small build.
* Mandible not recovered; teeth 1,16 partial eruption.
* Probable year of death: 1991 to 1992
* Estimated postmortem interval 1 Year

Circumstances:
* Skeletonized white male found in a vacant burned out business by workers removing gas service. He had a small build, 5'8" to 5'11", weight estimated to be 145 lbs. The hair was short to medium length ,blonde/brown and somewhat straight. Dental work was present. Possibly dead 1 to 3 years.

Here's a guy who fits the description spot-on and isn't on the rule-out list. His circumstances are reasonable also.

Matthew John Ferris
ferris_matthew.jpg

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/f/ferris_matthew.html

He isn't listed in NamUs.

I thought this sounded familiar. there is already a thread for this UID:

MO MO - St. Louis - *Hot Case 801*, 30-45, 1992 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

The doenetwork.org page on this body needs updating, there are a few discrepancies.

1) was stabbing the definite cause of death? Nicks on ribs don't always mean the person was killed from stabbing.

2) did they relocate the skull after all? Namus page sez all body parts present.

I think another examination of the skeleton should be in the works. We've come a long way in 20 years.

if they are 2 different UIDs then I accidentally placed this guy on the other thread.

if they are 2 different UIDs then I accidentally placed this guy on the other thread.

It looks like we need to have these threads cleaned up. The other thread has posts about this uid as well. They are very similar.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back