Pam Anderson applies for Marriage license....

"I paid off a poker debt with sexual favors, and I fell in love," Anderson told DeGeneres of her new guy.
Ahh how sweet. That Pam, always the lady.

Didn't she just have a wedding out on a boat?

Oh, I forgot, that was last month. So over.

She definitely does have a full deck - er, house.

I think you can purchase a large tablet at Office Max that is just blank copies of application blanks to apply for a Marriage License, save on gas that way.

Coupon in the Thursday paper. one Marriage License tablet includes a major league ball bat.

Wonder if she uses a butterfly net?

Hope she makes him have blood work done before they sign the license. (Wonder how many women he's slept with? According to the above link, he's 'dated' a few women. Looks like he goes after the 'bad' girl type.)

Hope she makes him have blood work done before they sign the license. (Wonder how many women he's slept with? According to the above link, he's 'dated' a few women. Looks like he goes after the 'bad' girl type.)

HIM get blood work? What about HER? LOL

Hi phila! :blowkiss:

Hey, doesn't she have Hep C?

ewww, can't think about this before I go to bed.... :sick:

I feel SO sorry for those two boys of hers. We all know right now exactly what they are going to be like in their late teens and how they are going to treat women. And I'm no Sylvia Brown. :D

BLECH.

Hey Taximom,:blowkiss:

opps, :blushing:I should have said they 'both' needed test preformed before they get married. Hopefully each will take into consideration every person that each of them had a relationship with....that could equal a lot of 'germs'. Then top that off with her Hepatitis.:silenced: That could be really bad.

I wouldnt be worried about him..It's her that needs to be worried about lol. She paid of her debt with sex? Isnt that usually what we calll a prostitute/*advertiser censored*? Oh not for celebrities though I forgot.! :p Pam is getting older and her life was based on her 'looks' so while she was out being pretty other women were out getting educated now that she is losing in the looks dept. she has nothing to fall back on and you can tell that is catching up with her because she is doing some wild and crazy stuff lately...

Hey Taximom,:blowkiss:

opps, :blushing:I should have said they 'both' needed test preformed before they get married. Hopefully each will take into consideration every person that each of them had a relationship with....that could equal a lot of 'germs'. Then top that off with her Hepatitis.:silenced: That could be really bad.

Talk about 6 degrees of separation!

I suppose she knows that cameras will be rolling on their honeymoon, right? :D

With Rick Salomon (one night in Paris partner).

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20068859,00.html

Earlier this month Anderson, appearing on Ellen DeGeneres's show, revealed that she was dating a new mystery man. "I paid off a poker debt with sexual favors, and I fell in love," Anderson told DeGeneres of her new guy. "It's so romantic. It's romance."

Insert strong Aussie accent.........

"CRIKEY!!!!!!!!!"

Sami

Someone call her plastic surgeon to remove Barbie's brain from her head.

:doh:

Someone call her plastic surgeon to remove Barbie's brain from her head.

:doh:

Barbie would never have made a sex tape, gotten tatoos or breast implants! :eek:

Barbie would never have made a sex tape, gotten tatoos or breast implants! :eek:

She might have made a tape if she hadn't been with Ken! :blushing:

Oh, that's bad. :D

P.S. Does Barbie really need implants?! :eek: :eek:

You'd be surprised....my son sent me an email ages ago with two animations of characters 'doing the do', lol.

One was Barbie & Ken

the other was Bouncing Tigger and Tickle Me Elmo.

Barbie & Ken were boring with the parody of Barbie Girl dubbed over it..... but Bouncing Tigger & Tickle Me Elmo were absolutely hysterical. Tigger was 'bouncing' on top of Elmo and they had dubbed "tiggers loves to bounce" with "oohh that tickles" after it. I laughed for ages.

........then I got the stick figures karate fighting with sticks one. It went on for ages then one stick figure pulled a pistol out and shot the other one mid 'bruce lee'.

But back to Pammy....

Hey Pammy,

You do realize that he's gonna see you without makeup on honey!

Sami

You'd be surprised....my son sent me an email ages ago with two animations of characters 'doing the do', lol.

One was Barbie & Ken

the other was Bouncing Tigger and Tickle Me Elmo.

Barbie & Ken were boring with the parody of Barbie Girl dubbed over it..... but Bouncing Tigger & Tickle Me Elmo were absolutely hysterical. Tigger was 'bouncing' on top of Elmo and they had dubbed "tiggers loves to bounce" with "oohh that tickles" after it. I laughed for ages.

........then I got the stick figures karate fighting with sticks one. It went on for ages then one stick figure pulled a pistol out and shot the other one mid 'bruce lee'.

But back to Pammy....

Hey Pammy,

You do realize that he's gonna see you without makeup on honey!

Sami

LOL!

Funny, last night my son wanted to tuck his TMX Elmo into bed. As he did it, he set it off, my husband and I were dying with Elmo doing the arm thing up and down under the covers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back