NM - Richy Brown, 15 mos, found dead in Encino field, 26 Sept 2007

dark_shadows

Former Member
Reaction score
link

ENCINO, N.M. — The body of a missing 15-month-old boy was found in a field Wednesday, a day after his mother told authorities that she lost him when she fell asleep stargazing.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Well, her story sounds as fake as a pair of Hollywood tatas. She was minus clothing and child due to stargazing in the middle of the night?

Do you think she is covering for someone or flipped out herself and killed her baby???

Saying a prayer for another baby gone for no good reason.

Tammie from Miami

OMG I have no more to say than rest in peace little one.

The only reason I can think of for her clothes to be gone is to get rid of evidence. Sad and so unnecessary, if you don't want your baby there are so many who do.

VB

OK, I have frequented NM and I know there are those that have an "unusual" lifestyle...however, this reminds me of the people that leave their kids in the hot car...how in the hell do you NOT KNOW your child is with you?! I can think of a few reasons...crank, crack, alcohol, pot, heroin, etc. I hope they drug tested the mom. This child had no reason to die other than neglect unless it was murder.

Ohhh--- kaaaayyy.... can we just revisit the logic here for a minute??:

"Deputies said the boy and his mother had been seen along U.S. 60 before dawn Tuesday. The woman, wearing no clothes, showed up a few hours later in Encino and told authorities her baby was missing.
The woman told investigators she was driving through the area when she decided to stop, take off her clothes and star gaze. She said she fell asleep and when she woke up, her son was gone."

Can someone enlighten me?? You decide to stop by the side of the highway and stargaze (which, I can understand.. although in this day & age, sadly, that could be dangerous..) but then you take your clothes off... OK,, well, maybe you're getting in touch with nature (??).. you fall asleep, "lose" your child.... and then you end up in the sheriff's office, WITH NO CLOTHES.

WTF?? so,, where did the clothes go?? Did the child walk off with them? Did the aliens come down & take them??

Hmmm...NM...well I guess that is possible.

You know this woman is a flake. They just have to decide if she killed her child outright or inadvertantly, as I see it. Either way...she should be charged.

R.I.P little Richey. From what little information we have, it sounds like his mother is either mentally ill or on drugs. She could be telling the truth but this sounds really wierd to me.

She is either a total crack pot or she is on Crack. This story is so full of holes. There is just no way that she is not guilty or murder or at minimum negligence.. who the H8ll stops to stargaze nude alongside a highway and takes their toddler out of the car at that hour of the day.. I honestly think she was the reason this baby is no longer with us.. and not because of negligence but something more sinister than that. WTF is wrong with people. if you dont want to have a child then dont. These cases make me just irate :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I vote for drugs, mental illness or both. Not necessarily a violent type of mental illness, but the drug casualty kind.. the brain damaged,, can't think clearly, space cadet kind. I really do believe she fell asleep and the kid wandered off & died of exposure.

And I could buy that some hippie type person might want to stargaze in the middle of the night with their kid (even though it would be pretty bad judgment,, just do it someplace a bit safer.. not side of the highway, duh..)
but to show up with no clothes?? who does that?

Sounds like she's 6 cans short of a six pack.

Sami

Unless this child died of exposure or from an accident which can be forensically proven, I'd say she did something to him. Who takes their clothes off to look at the stars?

Unless this child died of exposure or from an accident which can be forensically proven, I'd say she did something to him. Who takes their clothes off to look at the stars?

This story is just bizarre. That poor little guy. It sounds like the mom was on something. Why didn't she just strip and stargaze in her own back yard instead of by the side of a busy freeway or highway? No one in their right mind would strip and stargaze in a field in this day and age. You would be just asking for it. Did she kill that little guy somewhere else and then drive to the field and make up that story. Did she go naked to the police??? That sounds like drugs to me. I'm sure they checked her out and hopfully ran some drug tests. Have we heard how the little guy died yet?

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/bizarre/5168142.html

ENCINO, N.M. — The body of a 15-month-old boy was found in a field Wednesday, a day after his mother told authorities that she lost him when she fell asleep stargazing.
Search and rescue crews found the body of Richy Willis-Brown near a highway junction in Torrance County in central New Mexico, according to state police Lt. Rick Anglada.
Anglada said an autopsy will be done to determine the cause of death.
"Right now we don't know if the child died of exposure or any other trauma," he said.

what sort of exposure is there in late september in New Mexico? Seems like another case of a parent killing a child.

shame.

No problem, just wanted to point people to it, but I see they've already been merged, too.

It remains a weird case. Like someone said: she couldn't have put her clothes back on before going to the police? We need a 'fishy' smiley......

No problem, just wanted to point people to it, but I see they've already been merged, too.

It remains a weird case. Like someone said: she couldn't have put her clothes back on before going to the police? We need a 'fishy' smiley......

Sorry, forgot to say that I merged them. What's up with this story??? This doesn't make any sense to me? The lady was nude, looking up at the stars and forgot where she put her kid?:confused: :confused: :confused: Was she on shrooms?

two questions-
1.which drugs is she addicted to
2. what childhood "trauma" is she going to blame this on

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member