1066 users online (214 members and 852 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Charlie Sheen And Denise Richards

(from the link above)
    But in addition to the declaration I’ve also run across e-mails sent by Sheen to Richards just a couple of months ago that outline the nature of the ongoing battle. For example, on Aug. 22 Sheen wrote to the mother of his children: "You are a pig. A sad, jobless pig who is sad and talentless and, um, oh yeah, sad and jobless and evil and a bad mom, so go [expletive] yourself, sad, jobless pig."
    That’s not all. In other e-mails, Sheen ridicules Richards’ mother, who is undergoing treatment for breast cancer. "Go cry to your bald mom, you [expletive] loser," Sheen writes.

Is he related to Alec Baldwin at all?

Holy shikes! I think we've yet another celeb in need of parenting classes. Anger management may come in handy as well.
    "The greatest crimes do not arise from a want of feeling for others but from
    over-sensibility for ourselves and an over-indulgence to our own desires."
    ~~ Edmund Burke

Charlie Sheen is pathetic, I was really hoping he'd get his act together. Another loser who unfortunately hates the ex more than he loves his kids. What a shame.
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

I can understand how one person (usually the man) can get really testy during and after a divorce. But the fact is, two people saw something in each other and decided to get married. Then after time, they decided they had too many differences and couldn't be together. Fact is with Mr. Sheen, he had a well known dark past prior to him marrying Denise. I hate to say it, but guys like that never seem to change. The paranoia added with drug addiction, gambling addiction and sex addiction is a formula for a ticking time bomb. It's a matter of how big the explosion will be.

Wow. With the media slant lately being towards Charlie, I have been leaning towards thinking that Denise Richards was being vindictive/unreasonable. But, with that article...well...I'll admit I was wrong. What a nutjob is right.

I think they are both acting like nut-jobs! I have read/heard nasty disgusting comments coming from both sides here..FWIW Sheen has apologized for his comment about Richards mother. ( I know I know..)

Denise Richards had to know what she was getting into when she dated adn married Charlie Sheen. She had not one, but two, children with him. Then, she dates her former best friend's husband. Is she engaged to Richie now??

Charlie sounds like a lunatic. Denise sounds like a person who doesn't have a moral compass. Great role models for their children...

Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim View Post
    Denise Richards had to know what she was getting into when she dated adn married Charlie Sheen. She had not one, but two, children with him. Then, she dates her former best friend's husband. Is she engaged to Richie now??

Charlie sounds like a lunatic. Denise sounds like a person who doesn't have a moral compass. Great role models for their children...
    Well, Denise wouldn't be the first woman who thought she could change her man, and she certainly won't be the last. Sheen's current fiance is drinking the koolaid too, apparently. All things considered, those kids are probably better off with her than with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Taximom View Post
    Is he related to Alec Baldwin at all?
    That must be the "in" Hollywood term for hated females - PIG.

Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim View Post
    Is she engaged to Richie now??
    She and Richie broke up several months ago. She had a problem with his drinking. He's since been to rehab and is continuing his treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by robinparten View Post
    Well, Denise wouldn't be the first woman who thought she could change her man, and she certainly won't be the last. Sheen's current fiance is drinking the koolaid too, apparently. All things considered, those kids are probably better off with her than with him.
    That's exactly what I was thinking! Must be pretty good koolaid for one to ignore all these facts.

So in about 5-6 years she'll (the latest fiancee) have her own "divorce files" re: Charlie the serial manipulator and all-around gross character. Hopefully they wait a while to have kids, or don't have any!!!

The thing I don't get is that his dad, Martin, always seemed like a fairly decent guy. What happened to Charlie?!

I think SHEEN is the pig!

What a repulsive way to speak to and about the mother of your children. Sheen really is a nutcase.

I thought she cheated on him with Richie? But only after he cheated on her, I thought. They're both crazy.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast