GUILTY TX - Austin Patterson & Jordan Mitchell for torturing cats, Universal City, 2007

Columbo

Reaction score
Another horrible happening. Here's the article from the San Antonio newspaper:
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/metro/stories/MYSA091807.01B.AnimalCruelty.33ca53b.html

I also googled the subject and got a link to a newspaper discussion board which was interesting. Everyone who knew or went to school with this guy said they knew he was weird, "off". His father is a colonel or some high ranking military officer, and the rest of the family is okay. They just never dealt with this child's mental problems which obviously, are severe.

Here's the newspaper discussion board link:
http://blogs.mysanantonio.com/weblogs/feedback/archives/2007/09/18906.html

Videos where you can see what this sick creep looks like. Honestly I don't know how anyone who met him could turn their beloved pet over to him. Ewwww.
http://www2.mysanantonio.com/multimedia/video/NewsOnDemand/index.cfm?videos=48777

I hate that someone would do this to an animal.

I think our local Freecycling group banned pet ads purely because of creeps like this. I hope Craig's list follows suit. There are just too many weirdo's out there. :(

Our next serial killer in the making.............. Keep your eyes on San Antonio folks!

I think our local Freecycling group banned pet ads purely because of creeps like this. I hope Craig's list follows suit. There are just too many weirdo's out there. :(

There are too many weirdos out there!! PETA has an "Urgent Alert" at their website because of this case (and probably others), asking people to email craigslist in hopes that craigslist will stop listing "pets free to good home". PETA makes this really easy to do, they have a form email letter you can send right from the site.

http://getactive.peta.org/campaign/craigs_list_animals

Our next serial killer in the making.............. Keep your eyes on San Antonio folks!

The woman who gave him her 3 month old puppy (potential next victim) said that he convinced her how much he loved animals and how bad he felt about a pet that he had just lost...Hmmmm..."just lost"....??? makes me wonder what happened to that pet. I also doubt these were the first cats he has killed.

This, along with raping babies and burning murder victims' bodies, is another crime that is on the rise. I agree with poco. This teen is shaping up for a lifetime of brutal crimes. Why, why, why didn't they get him help? It just goes to show you can be a military officer and have no brains.

Something is seriously wrong with this . I'm so tired of people like this. It's not like he ran across strays in his yard, (which doesn't make it any better, mind you) but he actively sought out these poor animals and went to their home to pick them up. There is something so severely wrong with his brain.

I wonder if he starts fires and wets the bed too.

I just told my DH that exact thing! This is so sad! Hope he gets the max and that's still not enough!:furious:

This guy is pure evil.

Looks like the previous owners of one of the kitties moved to a place where they couldn't keep him so they gave him up on craigslist. I am sick of people getting animals and giving them up like they are disposable or when it inconveniences them. :banghead:

Sounds like these poor kitties didn't have a chance, no one to love them and taken them into a forever home. :(

That's no joke! :banghead: The idea of such a crime brings tears to my eyes. I really wish there were a way to closely monitor people who commit such crimes, and if they show any signs of further mental deterioration, locking them up for good!

They need to have a list with all these on it, like they do with the sex perverts. This guy is sick, psychotic and a risk to the general public. I hope he gets the max, and his daddy doesn't bail him out. Lets see if he grows some gonads in prison fighting people of his equal or bigger size. He would be dessert to hardened convicts.

This guy is pure evil.

Looks like the previous owners of one of the kitties moved to a place where they couldn't keep him so they gave him up on craigslist. I am sick of people getting animals and giving them up like they are disposable or when it inconveniences them. :banghead:

Sounds like these poor kitties didn't have a chance, no one to love them and taken them into a forever home. :(

Sorry about Taffy...I love all animals, just partial to dogs...I have a boxer, my third..The first two lived a great life, then died when their time was up..This last time, I did a rescue...I would never buy from a breeder again, rescue is the way to go...Sweet as sugar ad she knows she has it made!!

That's no joke! :banghead: The idea of such a crime brings tears to my eyes. I really wish there were a way to closely monitor people who commit such crimes, and if they show any signs of further mental deterioration, locking them up for good!

Makes me sick..I go to the Michael Vick board at CTV...What he did makes me so angry! :mad:

Sorry about Taffy...I love all animals, just partial to dogs...I have a boxer, my third..The first two lived a great life, then died when their time was up..This last time, I did a rescue...I would never buy from a breeder again, rescue is the way to go...Sweet as sugar ad she knows she has it made!!

Thank you dkitty, and blessings to you for taking in a rescue dog. Taffy was a rescue and like you, I will never breed or buy while shelter pets die. Your boxer sounds like a real sweetie. :blowkiss:

I hope there is justice for these kitties!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back