Girl Swims River With Hands, Feet Tied

Hmm. I have to wonder if he wasn't really trying to drown her.

Me and my suspicious mind!:slap:

Hmm. I have to wonder if he wasn't really trying to drown her.

Me and my suspicious mind!:slap:

Are you kidding? Everyone knows you teach a child to swim by tying together their feet and hands and dropping them in an ocean. Did you NOT teach your kids this way? You are slacking, there, Taximom! :p

Are you kidding? Everyone knows you teach a child to swim by tying together their feet and hands and dropping them in an ocean. Did you NOT teach your kids this way? You are slacking, there, Taximom! :p

That's me, Glitch, slackermom2007! :dance:

Glitch, you crack me up.

lol....

like CaliKid 'said'...weird & dangerous
i'm trying to imagine it, & i'm a good swimmer....

:laugh: :laugh:

another case of a parent exploiting their kid for a dream they have pushed onto the kid to make them think its their dream

Probably we'll find out Dad was a failed Olympic swimmer.

I[m pretty sure I could FLOAT for three hours, but a kids who isn't as gifted with adipose wouldn't do well, I imagine.

I guess I don't see how this is supposed to help? Do they anticipate that all of her limbs will cramp up and become useless during the swim?

I wonder what Dad would have done if she had not been able to swim for three hours? Would Dad have jumped in the cold river to rescue her? Say, where's the mom in all of this?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh
Back