Eldest Member of Hanson Hospitalized

Oh gosh that is sad..I am guilty of listening to Mmmmmm Bop back in my day! What is a pulmonary embolism? Prayers for him!

A pulmonary embolism is a blood clot that comes loose from a vein in your leg or arm and travels to the lungs.

Oh Thanks CaliKid..I should of known that! Hope he is going to be ok!

A pulmonary embolism is a blood clot that comes loose from a vein in your leg or arm and travels to the lungs.

so sad. he has a new baby and wife at home. im going to the show on the 21st this month. i think he has gone through this type of thing once before....

check out their newest single 'great divide' on itunes. i believe all proceeds go to charity. AIDS in africa. they visited africa and recorded with an african childrens choir (sp?). great message. also on this tour theyve teamed up with TOMS shoes (when you buy a pair of shoes they send one pair to you and one pair to children in need in africa) ALSO to draw attention to the cause they are doing a 1 mile walk before every show in each city that they are in (everyone meets up at the venue and then everyone who wants to walk can join in).

I loved these little guys when Mmmmmmmbop became a hit. I ran right out and got the CD of the song. Hope things go alright for the kid.

Oh, I wish him a very fast recovery.
I also am guilty of listening to this group especially at Christmas time. They do the best rendition of Silent Night that I have ever heard any artist perform.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back