J.Lo Is Pregnant

GAH....mental image of anyone having sexual relations with Marc Anthony makes me want to :sick:

Hehehe ain't that the truth!! And she's so pretty!! I don't get it!!??

Anyway, she is definitely pregnant. I don't know how she can deny it after those pictures.

Anyway, she is definitely pregnant. I don't know how she can deny it after those pictures.

I was shocked she denied it after the pics of her wearing the flowy dress and the big hat were published. She obviously had a bump. Rumors say it's twins. Hope they look like her!!! If not :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ewww, I agree. I love how Perez Hilton calls him Skeletor. IMO, it totally fits the guy. He reminds me of some strange zombie like cult leader.

He's not that bad. Skeletor is funny though. His music is really good, I have a CD of his from about 4 years ago that is really good, not a bad song on there, if you like Latin music.

Possibly she commissioned a high-end bag to be made by Fendi and that's what she puts over his face.....

Yuppers, she definitely is. Please, please let the baby(ies) look like her.

Speaking of Perez, does anyone know how he got that black eye?

She really is beautiful! :D

You think so? Somehow I always saw her as fake. She's cute but not all that. It's something about her I just never liked, don't know what, but I don't really like her.
I love her hair, eyes, and fat lips. I wish I looked like her! LOL!:D

Oh I bet she was inseminated anyway.... I bet they really didn't have "relations"...
I heard they were having problems anyway... when it came to making babies... so having twins would make sense if they were helped along... especially with her age being a factor.

Hmm looks like she is prego. to me! J.Lo has this annoying laugh she always does if I could just mute her everytime she did it I would have no problems with the lady lol..When she laughs I literally cringe....And as for Skeletor oh blechhh he is so ick!

I go back and forth on J Lo. I didn't like her when she was dating Ben Affleck. Don't know why but I didn't. MA is unattractive but talented. Maybe she sees the inside and not the outside :)confused:)

Can somebody explain to me the comment they said she made when she fell off the stage. It said "That was for Marc". Meaning he would think it was funny? Just sounds like a strange comment to make to me.

Speaking of Perez, does anyone know how he got that black eye?

I've been wondering too. I did email him and he's usually pretty good at responding, but maybe it's something he doesn't want to get into. He normally blogs about everyone he pisses off along the way, but a black eye? Seems a bit extreme just for a bad blog post. I'm a Perez diehard so it's been driving me nuts. God, since I've been sick he and WS have been my besties. LOL I need a life. :crazy:

That's the first time I ever visited that web site, and yes She looks pregnant to me...but geez the hatred on that message board. Like a dummy I sat there and read all the trashy posts. All I can say is I hope my kids don't post there. YIKES.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back