Medical plane crashes in Colorado

Thanks for the article Marthatex. The accident it such a tragedy.
My cousin in law flies on a medivac in Tenn. Her medical helicopter has had a few close calls.

Thanks for the article Marthatex. The accident it such a tragedy.
My cousin in law flies on a medivac in Tenn. Her medical helicopter has had a few close calls.

YOu're right; I think they risk their lives to a certain extent going to get patients, or delivering organs, etc.

I seem to remember another medical plane crashing recently? Wasn't it just a few months ago?

I think IIRC this is the 2nd medivac to crash within the past couple of months. I don't remember where the other was, but it went down picking up or delivering organs for transplant.

I think IIRC this is the 2nd medivac to crash within the past couple of months. I don't remember where the other was, but it went down picking up or delivering organs for transplant.

I remember - was that Michigan, Minnesota or somewhere?

it is very risky. i know one girl who has said that one time they almost hit a radio tower... aren't those supposed to be lit up?!?!!? :eek: mostly in poor weather and poor visibility. if you get stuck out there... it is bad.

scary!

I remember - was that Michigan, Minnesota or somewhere?

It was a transplant team from the University of Michigan Hospital picking up donor organs in Milwaukee. They went down in Lake Michigan. So sad.

I have a friend in Alaska who is a medivac nurse up there. They have to fly to Washington with the worst cases. She has told me that they have had to land a few times due to trouble.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back