752 users online (64 members and 688 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

IL - Rhoni Reuter, 41, pregnant, shot to death, Deerfield, 4 Oct 2007

Poor thing. RIP mommy & baby

This should be interesting to watch it develop.

Immediate gut - it was a paid "hit"
    ~~Childhood Cancer is a Crime~~

Reading here has really hit home for me just how sick the world has become. I cannot even begin to fathom how anyone could hurt a pregnant woman. I hope that whoever did this is caught and quick

How very, very sad.

It would seem as if this was someone known to the victim.. the fact that there is nothing missing and no indication that they forced their way in nor any struggle inside... and no gun so it was obviously brought to the scene and removed by the perp. makes me suspicious of those around her like the boyfriend.. andknowing the stats of how many pregnant women are killed by their SO/husbands.. he seems like the the likely suspect here. I wonder why no marriage but dated for 18 years..? and if that committed then why not live together ?

I for once watched NG last night. They were speaking of an old GF of his that was stalking them. They also said a new protective order was issued that day. VERY sad indeed!

The ex-GF sounds like a nut:

Gayle accused Kurowska of sending Reuter and other women he knew harassing letters in May 2006. In November 2006, Gayle accused Kurowska of sending another round of harassing letters to Reuter and others.
    Early this week, Gayle's lawyer asked that Kurowska be arrested for sending defamatory e-mails to his friends and business associates, records show. Reached Friday, Kurowska denied the allegations.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/5...ield06.article

Cops seek teen in Deerfield slaying

Police investigating the slaying of a pregnant Deerfield woman who had been dating former Bears player Shaun Gayle said Saturday they are looking for a teenager seen in the area.

~snip~

In a statement released this afternoon, Deerfield police said a witness described an African-American male teen with dark curly hair and dark clothing running across the street near the victim's residence shortly after when the shooting is believed to have taken place.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...ck=6&cset=true

Call me silly, but I think the "ex-girlfriend", Kurowska had something to do with this. Don't know why, the statement she's been "very cooperative" made the hairs on my neck stand up.

Our world is so crazy nowadays that who really knows who killed this poor lady and her unborn baby?

We have home invasion robberies that leave no forced entries. We have seen other murders committed by strangers and there were no forced entries to the homes. We have seen children taken from their own homes with adults inside and they don't even realize they are missing until it is too late and some of those had no forced entries either.

This murder was to have happened around 8am in the morning. She could have easily opened her door to get the morning paper and the perp may have been watching and waiting for her and pushed her back inside without anyone noticing it.

I am getting no ill feeling that Mr. Gayle is a part of this. I wonder if the teenager they are looking for was going to rob her but she protested and he shot her and then ran without taking anything.

imoo
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Los Angeles, CA - I'm officially a "Valley Girl"
    Quote Originally Posted by LorinMarie View Post
    Reading here has really hit home for me just how sick the world has become. I cannot even begin to fathom how anyone could hurt a pregnant woman. I hope that whoever did this is caught and quick
    I remember the good old days, where it seemed that a pregnant woman was safe. No one wanted to hurt a woman that was expecting. At least that's what it seemed like.

Our local news made it seam as is if the police thought it was the ex-girlfriend. Gayle grew up here so it made the local news.

ex girlfriend not a suspect

October 6, 2007
    BY CHRIS FUSCO, STEVE PATTERSON, DAN ROZEK AND STEFANO ESPOSITO Staff Reporters
    Rhoni Reuter -- the slain 42-year-old Deerfield woman who was pregnant with former Chicago Bear Shaun Gayle's child -- allegedly got harassing letters from an ex-girlfriend of Gayle's last year, court records show.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/5...ield06.article

http://www.suburbanchicagonews.com/n...LD_S1.article#

Deerfield Police seek teen who fled scene.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast