new pics of my litte kikabird

Awwww, she's sooooooo cute!!!

They sure grow up fast, don't they?

How's she eating and sleeping for you?

pretty good she had her first cereal yesterday lol it was so cute she was like heeeyyy what is this ? wheres my bottle ? then she looked as if hmm im a big girl now and smiled

Awww she's so sweet. It never ceases to amaze me the growing a baby does in the first year.

pretty good she had her first cereal yesterday lol it was so cute she was like heeeyyy what is this ? wheres my bottle ? then she looked as if hmm im a big girl now and smiled

Awwwww!!! It's been so long since I've had the urge to have a baby, but it's coming back again! :( Too old for that, and hubby is shaking his head NOOOOO...guess I'll have to wait for grandbabies!

She is simply adorable..........look at all her hair!!!

You just want to kiss those cute fluffy baby cheeks!!!

awwww shes SO cute!! Your hubby looks so proud:)
She a cutie for sure.

I opened this up to see what a kikabird was. Thought it was maybe some kind of Australian parrot....:D

What a cutie!!

lol no i call her my kikabird because her hair makes her look like a lil cockatoo to me anyway she has that cute little spike thing goin on she was born with it . i just love it on her

omg that bb is a doll love her to bits through you big hugs and kisses

She is soooooo cute! Is it me? Or are babies getting bigger? I swear they are going to be born walking soon!

I had to come in and get my dose of Kikabird this morning.

She's precious! Treasure the moments, they go so fast. Each and every new stage is more exciting than the last. My little angel is already going on 12! I do miss putting the frilly dresses on her for photos. Oh well, she's my "jean's girl" now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahlm8627
Back