Found Deceased MO - Celia Gonzales, 26, Kansas City, 18 Sept 2007

Indy Gal

Former Member
Reaction score
34-BodyFoundBelton_embedded_prod_af.jpg

I couldn't get any of those links to work. But here's more about this case.

http://www.newschannel10.com/global/story.asp?s=7178898

Female body found in Belton not missing Kopetsky

October 6, 2007 7:34 PM ET

BELTON, Mo. (AP) - A female body found in Belton yesterday is not that of missing teen Kara Kopetsky.

Belton officials made that announcement today, but could not identify the body.

I'm so happy it;s not Kara Kopetsky!!!! But another family is soon to get bad news about thier loved one so sad

I wonder if this will be connected to Edwin Hall?? So glad its not Kara also but its still sad news to hear.Prayers to Kara and whoever this girl/woman is,Families.

This article was from the previous day. I'm just putting it here to show that this body could have been there for several months. We need to try to think of anyone else from around that area missing that hasn't been found.

fran

http://www.kctv5.com/news/14280258/detail.html?rss=kan&psp=news

Police: Remains Were Those Of Woman
Body Still Unidentified

POSTED: 4:17 pm CDT October 5, 2007

.......................snip.........................
The person didn't have any identification, and the body was so decomposed that investigators couldn't initially tell whether it was that of a male or a female.

They also weren't immediately able to determine the person's age or race or what led to the person's death.

Investigators thought the body had been in the brush for as few as two weeks or as many as several months.

This is from the same article as above. But I notice that Belton, Mo is along the I35 route. I wonder how close where she was found it is to I35? Trucker route? She could be from anywhere.

fran

http://www.kctv5.com/news/14280258/detail.html?rss=kan&psp=news

Missouri Department of Transportation surveyors found the remains on Friday in 10-foot-high brush along an old, unused access road to Highway 71 near Missouri Highway Y.

Yes, this is going to be bad news for someone. I only hope it provides closure for a family who already suspect their loved one is dead, not crush the hopes of people who have no clue. Maybe I'm stating this badly, but I think you know what I mean.

Indy, thanks for the links of the other missing in the area

What in the heck...there is virtually no information on these girls: Breanna Molina and Brittney Tigner...Rachel Holden...Marissa Lopez...nothing....where are these girl's families? There's not a detail to be found about them just vanishing. I don't understand.

What in the heck...there is virtually no information on these girls: Breanna Molina and Brittney Tigner...Rachel Holden...Marissa Lopez...nothing....where are these girl's families? There's not a detail to be found about them just vanishing. I don't understand.

Thats cause they think they ranaway! I don't know if they did or not. But even runaways can get hurt or killed and people just think they are runaways.

[SIZE=+1]BRITTANY DARLENE TIGNER[/SIZE]Case Type: Endangered Runaway

[SIZE=+1]BREANNA MOLINA[/SIZE]Case Type: Endangered Runaway

[SIZE=+1]RACHEL JOLEA HELDEN[/SIZE]Case Type: Endangered Runaway

[SIZE=+1]MARISSA LEANNA LOPEZ[/SIZE]Case Type: Endangered Runaway

If they have to test DNA for an ID, it will take awhile.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back