1042 users online (224 members and 818 guests)  

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Will Maddie ever be found?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, she will be found alive.

0 0%
  • Yes, but sadly just her body.

12 20.00%
  • No.

27 45.00%
  • Dont know / Not sure.

21 35.00%

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Will Maddie ever be found?

It has been so long since her disappearance and, IMO, the longer the time span the less hope there is of finding her alive. Although there is still hope, the reality of the situation is that, the chance of finding her alive is slim. I hope if she is still alive that the person/people who are 'looking after' her find it in thier hearts to let her go. If she is dead then someone must know what happened and we can all just hope that they reveal where she is.

I voted dont know/not sure, because Im not, until we have all the information available to us, I dont know where she is or if she is alive.
    Would love to think she is going to be found alive, realistically the odds are not in our favour.

april4sky is offline It is not who is right, but what is right, that is of importance
    I voted don't know/not sure.
    It's not looking good but i'm not ready to give up on Madeleine. Miracles do happen....remembering Elizabeth Smart!!

Sadly, I don't know if they will find her body, I very much doubt that she is alive. I hope I am wrong!

iNTERESTEDWOMAN is offline I'll trade you a bushel of corn for a barrel of oil.
    We must have a few physics on this board. Anyone who would vote anything other than they don't know must have powers from the fifth dimension...LOL

poco is offline A cat will blink when struck with a hammer.
    I don't know, but I really hope so..........

So often times it happens that we live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. ...Eagles, "Already Gone"

Danie Kreugel, The Locator, using DNA, a GPS system and quantum physics has made remarkable discoveries in criminal cases in the past. I support his efforts in PDL. I've read that the McCanns lost hope Madeleine was alive in July and Kreugel may be the reason as he did his searching on the beach then. Then, in August, the McCanns returned to searching the world for their daughter. The follow-up on Kreugel's findings was sketchy (PJ) partly because they were diverted by trained dogs & what they were sniffing.

I voted don't know, but I'm sure she's dead. If she is found I don't think it will be until the end of the year or some time next spring.

If she was thrown in the ocean, I hope winter storms will bring her up from wherever.

If she was buried, maybe erosion from rain will uncover her body.

And if she's just lying out there, I hope when the trees lose their leaves someone will spot her.

Like Natalie?

I doubt if they'll find Maddy, dead or alive. And I doubt if the police will solve the case--they don't have a body or any hard evidence to charge a suspect.
    Eventually people will accept the fact that Maddie is gone and no one knows how or where or when. Sad story.

I find the fact that Maddy and Natalie where at a vacation spot when they
    disappeared makes me think that people should vacation in places where English is the mother tongue. And not so far from home.

april4sky is offline It is not who is right, but what is right, that is of importance
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
    I doubt if they'll find Maddy, dead or alive. And I doubt if the police will solve the case--they don't have a body or any hard evidence to charge a suspect.
    Eventually people will accept the fact that Maddie is gone and no one knows how or where or when. Sad story.

disappeared makes me think that people should vacation in places where English is the mother tongue. And not so far from home.
    Shades of Aruba……Most definitely! IMO.

Madeleine is no longer the focus of the PLE, just as Natalee wasn’t, and isn’t the focus of the ALE.

I added the bolding, as I do not agree fully with that statement, we dont know what evidence the LE have at the moment, they may have hard evidence or they may not, but all the information has not been released yet.

I am an avid follower of the Natalee Holloway case. Neither of these cases would make me not vacation somewhere that English was not the 'mother tongue'. While these cases show what can go wrong in a vacation spot many parents of missing run into similiar issues right here in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by iNTERESTEDWOMAN View Post
    We must have a few physics on this board. Anyone who would vote anything other than they don't know must have powers from the fifth dimension...LOL
    I took this poll to be a vote on gutt feelings , nothing else..of course we dont know where or what or why or how..we can only use educated guesses.

iNTERESTEDWOMAN is offline I'll trade you a bushel of corn for a barrel of oil.
    Quote Originally Posted by dingo View Post
    I took this poll to be a vote on gutt feelings , nothing else..of course we dont know where or what or why or how..we can only use educated guesses.
    Educated guesses is really stretching it. Where is this education coming from? P LE? The McCanns? The Tapas group? Auntie Phil? The Tabloids? I see no education, only speculation.

We only know two things without a shadow of a doubt.

1. Madeleine went to Portugal with her family
    2. Her family went home without her

Quote Originally Posted by iNTERESTEDWOMAN View Post
    Educated guesses is really stretching it. Where is this education coming from? P LE? The McCanns? The Tapas group? Auntie Phil? The Tabloids? I see no education, only speculation.

We only know two things without a shadow of a doubt.

1. Madeleine went to Portugal with her family
    2. Her family went home without her
    The McCanns

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast