472 users online (81 members and 391 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

WI - Six people shot to death by Forest County deputy, Crandon, Oct 7, 2007

Wisconsin town is under lockdown after a suspect believed to be with the local sheriff's office went on a killing spree, gunning down as many as six youths in their Crandon home early Sunday morning.

Crandon Mayor Gary Bradley told FOX News that the town is under a "gag order" regarding the overnight event but no one in the town can leave church, home or anywhere else they happened to be Sunday morning.

A witness told WMTJ Radio that gunfire erupted in the home at about 3 a.m. Sunday morning. Ten area youths from the ages of 16 to 21 were reportedly in the home when the shots were fired. Fatalities are being reported, but the number of casualties is still unconfirmed.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,299946,00.html

Good Heavens..Hope he caught soon!!

Al_B is offline Sometimes you just have to wonder why people are so ill-mannered
    This is terrible. I hope they catch him soon.

The entire town is on lockdown.
    Hopefully this person will be caught soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Al_B View Post
    This is terrible. I hope they catch him soon.
    I am wondering if one of his children was there at the party. They said this happened around 3 am this morning.

There will be survivors imo since they are saying about 10-12 kids were there.

Good grief all these multiple murders lately. It is so chilling.

imoo
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by philamena View Post

The entire town is on lockdown.
    Hopefully this person will be caught soon.
    I think he has probably gone somewhere and blown his brains out.

imoo
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by chicoliving View Post
    Wisconsin town is under lockdown after a suspect believed to be with the local sheriff's office went on a killing spree, gunning down as many as six youths in their Crandon home early Sunday morning.

Crandon Mayor Gary Bradley told FOX News that the town is under a "gag order" regarding the overnight event but no one in the town can leave church, home or anywhere else they happened to be Sunday morning.

A witness told WMTJ Radio that gunfire erupted in the home at about 3 a.m. Sunday morning. Ten area youths from the ages of 16 to 21 were reportedly in the home when the shots were fired. Fatalities are being reported, but the number of casualties is still unconfirmed.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,299946,00.html
    To my very dearest Chicoliving,
    Thank-you for posting this thread.
    My heart goes out to the murdered teens and their families.
    My heart hurts hearing about this.

So much Love and Respect to you,
    dark_shadows

Deputy Shoots Up House Party In Crandon

CRANDON (WFRV/WJFW) - Witnesses at the scene in Crandon said gunfire broke out at a home near the intersection of Hazeldell and Washington streets around 3:00 this morning.

According to WJFW.COM, a witness says 10 area youth between the ages of 17 and 20 were at the home at the time of the shooting.

http://www.wfrv.com/news/local/story...2-3676469d6504

Suspect is Forest County Deputy Tyler Peterson and considered armed and dangerous.

cops seem to have gone mad lately!
    ~~Childhood Cancer is a Crime~~

They think Tyler Peterson, an employee of just one week, opened fire at a party late last night

http://www.nbc26.com/news/local/10300257.html

Here is a link to the Forest County Sheriffs Dept Staff List. Peterson was so new he wasn't listed yet.

http://tinyurl.com/2zghsg

Wintesses: 6 Dead, Including Sheriff's Deputy

Police and the FBI just found a Forest County Sheriff's employee dead.

http://www.nbc26.com/news/local/10300257.html

The wife of Crandon, Wis., Mayor Gary Bradley confirmed Sunday afternoon that several people are dead and several more are injured. The Associated Press puts the number of fatalities at five.

One young man was treated and released from St. Mary's Hospital in nearby Rhinelander, a hospital representative said. A second young man is being treated at St. Joseph's Hospital in Marshfield. His condition is currently unknown.

http://www.wisn.com/news/14287494/detail.html

I lost my link and can't find it. Tyler Peterson was a part time employee of the Crandon Police Department and recently hired as a part time employee of Forest County Sheriffs Department. So he wasn't necessarily new to law inforcement work. What the heck was this shooting about?

The reporter I heard said that it may have started about something having to do with an ex-girlfriend.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast