1208 users online (207 members and 1001 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

NY - Brian Sullivan, 19, Rochester, 8 July 2007

http://www.whec.com/article/stories/....shtml?cat=565

10/07/2007 07:16:03 PM

The parents of a missing Chili teenager held a prayer vigil on Sunday to mark the three-month anniversary of his disappearance.
    There have been few new leads and no sign of the 19-year-old.
    "I can't describe it, what were going through, it's one of the hardest things I've ever done in my life," said his mother Barbara Sullivan.
    Brian was last seen July 8th. His car was found near a wooded area in Gates. Police spent an entire day searching the woods, but found nothing.

pic

The myspace page notes that Brian is a music fan. Sounds awfully similar to Brian Shaffer and Mike Hogan. I pray this turns out to have a happier ending than the Noah Curtin and Patrick Welsh cases.

Update

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/...0353/1002/NEWS

Oct 25, 2007

No major clues in 3-month search for Chili man

Expanding the search nationally has not yielded significant clues to the whereabouts of a Chili man who disappeared three months ago. But officials said missing-person cases like this take time and patience.

Brian Sullivan, 19, of 1372 Paul Road was last seen July 7 at the Burger King restaurant on Chili Avenue in Gates. His red 1995 Pontiac Sunfire was found nearby. There were no signs of foul play in or around the vehicle. Searchers have combed more than 100 acres in the woods where Sullivan was last seen.

more at link

pic

According to the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle, Brian's family is now offering a $1,000 reward.

This MySpace page seems to be set up by Brian's sister.

MySpace Page for Brian Sullivan

Missing: Brian W. Sullivan
    New York State Division of State Police
    If you have any information, please call:
    Agency: Monroe County Sheriff
    Address: 130 So. Plymouth Ave. Rochester, N.Y.
    Phone: (585) 753-4177

There has been a billboard posted in Chili giving a phone number to call if anyone has any information on Brian.
    Last edited by hoppyfrog; 05-05-2009 at 04:34 PM. Reason: bp

NCMEC is working on an age progression drawing of Brian. Apparently, there will be a big event concerning Brian on August 2. His family just turned in the license plates on Brian's car. http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?f...ndId=215230079

It's been two years now that Brian has been missing. Here's a news article from yesterday. It seems to give a few more details of his disappearance (what he ordered for breakfast, the nature of his phone message), but no developments. http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S1018308.shtml?cat=566

Here's another article, focusing on the vigil held to mark the second anniversary of Brian's disappearance: http://www.democratandchronicle.com/...+what+happened

Bump for bamagirl (and Brian's mom)

I am thrilled to have found this case here with a lil help! Tracie5 ty again! . Are their any family or friends posting here also? If not I would love to invite them .

Does anyone think it odd that Brian Sullivan goes missing...who lives just a few houses away from Brittanee Drexel...and she goes missing...
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.
    Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

bamagirl, please do invite family/friends to join and contribute. Sometimes that is exactly what is needed to renew and keep people's interest. Also, there are people who can help with ideas to keep Brian's case in the public's eye.

MBlover, that is so interesting! Hmmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Tracie5 View Post
    bamagirl, please do invite family/friends to join and contribute. Sometimes that is exactly what is needed to renew and keep people's interest. Also, there are people who can help with ideas to keep Brian's case in the public's eye.

MBlover, that is so interesting! Hmmmm...
    I Think that Brian lived north of chili ave and Brit lived south.... not to say they didn't know each other.... I will try to contact Brians mother and sister tomorrow.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast