Deceased/Not Found NY - Brian Sullivan, 19, Gates, 8 July 2007

hoppyfrog

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
http://www.whec.com/article/stories/S218595.shtml?cat=565

10/07/2007 07:16:03 PM

The parents of a missing Chili teenager held a prayer vigil on Sunday to mark the three-month anniversary of his disappearance.
There have been few new leads and no sign of the 19-year-old.
"I can't describe it, what were going through, it's one of the hardest things I've ever done in my life," said his mother Barbara Sullivan.
Brian was last seen July 8th. His car was found near a wooded area in Gates. Police spent an entire day searching the woods, but found nothing.

pic

brian_sullivan_three_months.jpg

The myspace page notes that Brian is a music fan. Sounds awfully similar to Brian Shaffer and Mike Hogan. I pray this turns out to have a happier ending than the Noah Curtin and Patrick Welsh cases.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071025/NEWS01/710250353/1002/NEWS

Oct 25, 2007

No major clues in 3-month search for Chili man

Expanding the search nationally has not yielded significant clues to the whereabouts of a Chili man who disappeared three months ago. But officials said missing-person cases like this take time and patience.

Brian Sullivan, 19, of 1372 Paul Road was last seen July 7 at the Burger King restaurant on Chili Avenue in Gates. His red 1995 Pontiac Sunfire was found nearby. There were no signs of foul play in or around the vehicle. Searchers have combed more than 100 acres in the woods where Sullivan was last seen.

more at link

pic

According to the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle, Brian's family is now offering a $1,000 reward.

Missing: Brian W. Sullivan
New York State Division of State Police
If you have any information, please call:
Agency: Monroe County Sheriff
Address: 130 So. Plymouth Ave. Rochester, N.Y.
Phone: (585) 753-4177

There has been a billboard posted in Chili giving a phone number to call if anyone has any information on Brian.

I am thrilled to have found this case here with a lil help! Tracie5 ty again! . Are their any family or friends posting here also? If not I would love to invite them .

Does anyone think it odd that Brian Sullivan goes missing...who lives just a few houses away from Brittanee Drexel...and she goes missing...

bamagirl, please do invite family/friends to join and contribute. Sometimes that is exactly what is needed to renew and keep people's interest. Also, there are people who can help with ideas to keep Brian's case in the public's eye.

MBlover, that is so interesting! Hmmmm...

bamagirl, please do invite family/friends to join and contribute. Sometimes that is exactly what is needed to renew and keep people's interest. Also, there are people who can help with ideas to keep Brian's case in the public's eye.

MBlover, that is so interesting! Hmmmm...

I Think that Brian lived north of chili ave and Brit lived south.... not to say they didn't know each other.... I will try to contact Brians mother and sister tomorrow.

Does anyone think it odd that Brian Sullivan goes missing...who lives just a few houses away from Brittanee Drexel...and she goes missing...

It is a strange coincidence. She went missing from Myrtle Beach, SC during spring break.

http://someoneismissing.com/new-york/missing.htm

The above is a site that lists some missing people from NY. (you have to scroll down a little in the link. Some are already mentioned on here.)

http://www.whec.com/news/stories/S1703929.shtml?cat=566

Posted at: 08/19/2010 2:19 PM
Updated at: 08/19/2010 2:27 PM

News 10NBC has learned that family and friends of missing teenagers Brittanee Drexel and Brian Sullivan, both of Chili, will hold a special fundraiser for the CUE Center for Missing Persons.

The fundraiser will take place Monday night at Charlotte Beach at 6:30 p.m. The CUE center is helping both families in the search for their loved ones.

Brittanee Drexel was 17-years-old when she disappeared last year while on spring break in Myrtle Beach. Brian Sullivan was 19-years-old when he vanished three years ago. He was last seen at the Burger King on Chili Avenue.

The fundraiser will include music and raffles.

For more Rochester, NY news go to our website www.whec.com

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncdukefan
Back