CO - Debra Slaughenhaupt for sex abuse, child *advertiser censored*, Clifton, 2006

imthemom

Reaction score
GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. -- A grandmother from Clifton, Colo., who recorded children performing sexual acts on her before transmitting the images over the Internet was expected to learn her sentence Monday.

The 50-year-old woman pleaded guilty earlier this year to felony counts of sexual assault on a child by a person in a position of trust, and sexual exploitation of a child.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/14241638/detail.html

I have never heard of such a thing. Can't imagine a grandmother doing this, how sick is our world. This happened in Colorado too, seems a lot of child abuse cases not being taken care of. The article says the children went back to the house.

Can someone explain to me why the kids were returned to that home?!!!

It's hard enough for me to understand a parent sexually abusing their own child but a GRANDMOTHER?? That is just beyond anything I've ever heard. They should lock that witch up for the rest of her days. I wonder what the parents had to say? I'm surprised the grandmother's son or daughter didn't have her head on a platter. That is just so sickening.

I'm sorry but I've had it with idiots who abuse children....So this pig won't harm her grandchildren again.....
I say shoot the ***#*#*#*.:furious::mad:

Yep; this is one where there just aren't any words. Where would you possibly begin? OMG!!! I certainly don't know where to begin. I do find it interesting that she is 49 or 50 (depends on what you read), and the guy she was communicating with on the internet under her name of "shortstockdeb57" was "good_guy_matt", real name Matthew Hughes, 26, of Toronto, Canada. Don't you wonder how these people manage to find each other on the internet? I mean, what 26 year old guy in Canada would want to watch a 3 or 9 year old, one of whom was disabled, perform sex acts on a 49 year old from Colorado? I have said it before, and I will say it again.....drugs. Look at her lips. There are sores on them. The children were living in a feces and mold infested home with a psycopathic freak for a grandmother, and God only knows what for a mother. What psychopathic freak decided they should FREAKING GO BACK THERE????? :banghead: :banghead:

the whole child *advertiser censored* thing throws me into a tailspin. I just don't get what these weirdo's are enjoying about it. I can only conclude they are mentally ill and need to be put away.:behindbar

the whole child *advertiser censored* thing throws me into a tailspin. I just don't get what these weirdo's are enjoying about it. I can only conclude they are mentally ill and need to be put away.:behindbar

How about death? Surely God knows what to do with them after it is over. I don't think He is taking kindly with people that hurt our children.

How about death? Surely God knows what to do with them after it is over. I don't think He is taking kindly with people that hurt our children.

I don't either! In fact, I look for fire and brimstone everytime I step outside!

Can someone explain to me why the kids were returned to that home?!!!

Looks to me like they were returned to their mother who lives in the home. I'm guessing nothing the grandmother did penetrated eithor of the girls or I would think the mother would have had a clue something was happening. Was the grandmother a babysitter while the mother worked? I only read the article that was linked.

Good God, this wasn't a one off violation, it seems to have gone on for some time.

The man asked her to make the children do these things and she just complied? WTF indeed.

From an earlier article posted in March 2007

Deputies said the inside of Slaughenhaupt's home was in bad shape with mold and feces everywhere.

The children, all under the age of 15, were removed from the home and are in protective custody.The Mesa County Sheriff's Office was notified of the situation by Immigrations and Customs Enforcement agents about an Internet child *advertiser censored* case out of Toronto, Canada, with ties to the small town near Grand Junction, Colo.Investigators reviewed 62 pages of Internet chat text sent between April 29, 2006, and Dec. 1, 2006, in which the Canadian man asked Slaughenhaupt to have the children, ages 9 and 3, perform sexual acts on her and send the images via a Web camera, according to the affidavit.In one Web conversation, Slaughenhaupt wrote to Hughes, "I love havd (sic) fun with her," referring to a 3-year-old granddaughter.

Apparently, this case came to light because of an internet sex worker who blew the whistle (no pun intended :blushing: :angel: ). Good for her! I wish I knew how to contact her, because she would be a GREAT addition to us at WS's!! Where the heck does the guy from Pennsylvania fit in?

http://abclocal.go.com/kfsn/story?section=local&id=5128532

"The woman, says she was engaged in an internet sex encounter, using a web camera with Matthew Hughes, 26-year-old Toronto man. She became alarmed when she thought she saw him molesting a little girl and called police.

"It was horrible. It was really horrible," she said.
But horrible as it was, Toronto police determined it was not live. Police say hughes was showing a video that was coming from another computer in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. A man has been arrested there, and a sex abuse victim was rescued. Police say the thanks goes to the Woodlake woman."

Then the article goes onto say:

"The rescued victim is not the girl who was abused in the video but that's all investigators are saying. They're still looking for the other victims."

There is still a little girl out there who is being abused. Makes you wonder if Chester Arthur Stiles, aka "Chet" (which rhymes with shet), might have known some of these people??? Hmmmmm... Again, I am just amazed and alarmed at how these people find each other. I would dearly LOVE to have a job busting them. I think there are a lot of us here at WS's who despise these types of people, and who have the stomach to "go after them". Personally, I just can't enter their lair for fear of "guilt by association." If there were someway for LE to unleash me.....and probably many others here at WS's; the gloves would be off, and the best thing to say would be "bring it!".

This is really disgusting..how could they return the children to that garbage and feces infected home? The mother lived there too..ugh.
These children need to go into foster csre and a loving family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back