1256 users online (221 members and 1035 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Angry Puerto Rico - Pets Hurled Off Bridge To Their Deaths

http://news.aol.com/story/ar/_a/pets...00010000000001

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (Oct. 13) - Animal control workers seized dozens of dogs and cats from housing projects in the town of Barceloneta and hurled them from a bridge to their deaths, authorities and witnesses said Friday. Mayor Sol Luis Fontanez blamed a contractor hired to take the animals to a shelter.

Is anybody born with a heart anymore?
    It takes a heartless person to do something like this....

I am speechless......

They must not have the same laws against animal cruelty there as we have in the United States. I find this just sickening!

cant even read it

poor poor little animals, I really hate people sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by j2mirish View Post
    cant even read it
    me neither...
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

Quote Originally Posted by AmandaBrown23 View Post
    poor poor little animals, I really hate people sometimes.
    me, too. This just pisses me off. I'd love to throw their pathetic asses off a bridge!
    Last edited by PrayersForMaura; 10-13-2007 at 06:55 PM.
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

Lets tie all this men up and throw them off. Man this really pisses me off, I cant believe another human being could be so heartless. I will keep this is my mind though, I will NEVER travel to PR !

And these were ANIMAL CONTROL WORKERS???????

Would love to see some dogs and cats and other animals throw their sorry asses over a bridge!!!!

God, isn't it bad enough to have to deal with human beings being sick agains loved ones, without having to deal with people that are HIRED TO DO THEIR JOB, and commit murder??????????????????????/

Angry

I'd like to know who approved and supervised this "plan"/method to get rid of the animals!!!
    This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie

It appears as if the animal control workers took it upon themselves to do this.

How can people act like this!?!? Honestly, my pooch is a lot nicer than most people I know. It just made me sick to read this.

Anyone who has been to PR, or anywhere in the Carribean can tell you they do not have the same standards for animals that we are used to. I could not believe the animals running around the streets, most of them looked like they were near starvation. I am shocked to hear PR even has animal control, because they were by far the worst. Jamaica was terrible too.

You can fairly accurately judge a society by the way it treats it's animals, childlren, and women. Societies who fail to value the right to life, or even the quality of life of those groups are generally not nice places to live, and not worthy of honor or admiration on the part of the civilized world. How sad.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast