1049 users online (182 members and 867 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,838

    Cold Case Files..

    Not only has the JonBenét story never been on "America's Most Wanted"..but, it has never been featured on the show "Cold Case Files", where they try and solve cases that have gone cold. The Ramsey money must be keeping it off of THAT show too. If the Rams were innocent, they would have begged for the story to be featured on AMW, instead of saying "NO" when they were approached about it.

    Sorry to start a new thread..but, I would just like your comments.
    "This time we get it right."

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,554
    Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    Not only has the JonBenét story never been on "America's Most Wanted"..but, it has never been featured on the show "Cold Case Files", where they try and solve cases that have gone cold. The Ramsey money must be keeping it off of THAT show too. If the Rams were innocent, they would have begged for the story to be featured on AMW, instead of saying "NO" when they were approached about it.

    Sorry to start a new thread..but, I would just like your comments.
    I totally agree.There's no reason it shouldn't have been...but I can just hear the excuses flying now...there really isn't a valid one that could exist,IMO.As far as AMW,John Walsh offered to be more than fair.
    something to ponder:

    When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

    O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

    The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    8,022
    Let's face it...both the Rs and the DA office in Boulder want this case to stay cold. When the Karr fisaco happened, they wanted nothing more than to mark the 10-year anniversary of the crime by railroading the public to believe this lying sicko was the "intruder" they need.
    When it blew up in their faces, I am sure they regretted even raising the specter of this case in the public's mind again.
    They want it all to fade away......
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

    This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,838
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
    Let's face it...both the Rs and the DA office in Boulder want this case to stay cold. When the Karr fisaco happened, they wanted nothing more than to mark the 10-year anniversary of the crime by railroading the public to believe this lying sicko was the "intruder" they need.
    When it blew up in their faces, I am sure they regretted even raising the specter of this case in the public's mind again.
    They want it all to fade away......
    Somebody needs to be an outspoken advocate for Justice for JonBenét. Like for example...Ron Goldman's family...they have been on every talk show that I can think of, they were on DR. PHIL this morning, talking about OJ and his guilt. Dr. Phil's assessment of the book..."IF I Did It"...was that it was ACTUALLY a bonefide confession. There were too many little details in the book that ONLY the killer would have known. It was a terrific show. Dr. Phil, said that he applauded the Goldmans...for not letting this thing die. Ron's dad said that he follows OJ's every move. Why isn't someone doesn't this with John Ramsey? Or when Patsy was alive...with her? You are so right...they just want it all to FADE AWAY...
    "This time we get it right."

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,554
    Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    Somebody needs to be an outspoken advocate for Justice for JonBenét.
    I agree.

    Like for example...Ron Goldman's family...they have been on every talk show that I can think of, they were on DR. PHIL this morning, talking about OJ and his guilt. Dr. Phil's assessment of the book..."IF I Did It"...was that it was ACTUALLY a bonefide confession. There were too many little details in the book that ONLY the killer would have known.
    he's prob. right,he's always right on the money !

    It was a terrific show. Dr. Phil, said that he applauded the Goldmans...for not letting this thing die. Ron's dad said that he follows OJ's every move.
    In a way I feel bad for him for that...not that it's the wrong thing to do,it's not..it's just that he doesn't sound like he's at peace,and I think Ron would have wanted him to be,kwim?
    there's a case near here where the victim's father does the same (the killer is locked up,but he knows every detail of what goes on in his life, about the case and appeals),and I've always felt bad for him,I can't explain it other than I wish he could find some peace,somehow.But I don't disagree with what he does,he keeps on top of it all.
    good question as far as why isn't someone doing that in this case?
    something to ponder:

    When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

    O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

    The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    13,220
    Let's face it...both the Rs and the DA office in Boulder want this case to stay cold. When the Karr fisaco happened, they wanted nothing more than to mark the 10-year anniversary of the crime by railroading the public to believe this lying sicko was the "intruder" they need.
    When it blew up in their faces, I am sure they regretted even raising the specter of this case in the public's mind again.
    Yep...They ran with that ball, all right. But they fumbled on the goal line. Then they heaved an illegal forward pass and got thrown for a 40-yard loss. Now they haven't got a credibility leg to stand on.

    You know, I'd long feared that they would try to do just what you say, DeeDee. But I need not have worried, because they're so incompetent, they couldn't even frame the guy!
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,838
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    Yep...They ran with that ball, all right. But they fumbled on the goal line. Then they heaved an illegal forward pass and got thrown for a 40-yard loss. Now they haven't got a credibility leg to stand on.

    You know, I'd long feared that they would try to do just what you say, DeeDee. But I need not have worried, because they're so incompetent, they couldn't even frame the guy!
    SuperDave...its good to see you again!!! You have been missed!!
    "This time we get it right."

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,554
    Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    SuperDave...its good to see you again!!! You have been missed!!
    yes SD....our hero !!!
    something to ponder:

    When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

    O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

    The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    13,220
    Please forgive my absence. But it could not be helped. I'm here nown though. I'm rested and ready.
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Somewhere In Time
    Posts
    5,838
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    Please forgive my absence. But it could not be helped. I'm here nown though. I'm rested and ready.
    Its a good thing that you are back, we have needed help here convincing Holdon (who we believe is a Ramsey relative or friend). Holdon is not only IDI...he/she is 3IDI.

    I was hoping that you saw that SUPERDAVE help signal that I flashed up in the sky.
    "This time we get it right."


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    13,220
    I once told julianne, who used to post here, and I really wish she'd return, because I think I was starting to get through to her, that I thought that Mary Lacy could never suspect Patsy because of her own Great Society-era feminist beliefs. I'm fairly certain I can prove it. But I've been asked, if that was the case, why would she put Patsy ahead of JB?

    HA! That's easy! As anyone who knows anything about politics can tell you, a live victim is a much better mouthpiece than a dead one. See, there's really nothing complicated about this case. It became complicated when a rich man decided to use his wealth and connections to muddy up the water; a man who could afford lawyers who owned half the state. A man whose lawyers were business partners with the DA. A man who could hire his own experts. How many of us could do that?

    COME ON, HOW MANY?!
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,807
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    I once told julianne, who used to post here, and I really wish she'd return, because I think I was starting to get through to her, that I thought that Mary Lacy could never suspect Patsy because of her own Great Society-era feminist beliefs. I'm fairly certain I can prove it. But I've been asked, if that was the case, why would she put Patsy ahead of JB?

    HA! That's easy! As anyone who knows anything about politics can tell you, a live victim is a much better mouthpiece than a dead one. See, there's really nothing complicated about this case. It became complicated when a rich man decided to use his wealth and connections to muddy up the water; a man who could afford lawyers who owned half the state. A man whose lawyers were business partners with the DA. A man who could hire his own experts. How many of us could do that?

    COME ON, HOW MANY?!
    And to think he called 911 instead of these lawyers. But he did have them in place that afternoon. I guess John thought that 911 would be more reliable than his well connected lawyers, one of whom's client was Bill Clinton. I guess he wasn't thinking until the afternoon. That must be it.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    8,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Solace View Post
    And to think he called 911 instead of these lawyers. But he did have them in place that afternoon. I guess John thought that 911 would be more reliable than his well connected lawyers, one of whom's client was Bill Clinton. I guess he wasn't thinking until the afternoon. That must be it.
    He may very well have called those lawyers before he called 911. DA Hunter refused to allow the R phone records to be supoenaed. The cell phone records at some point WERE obtained- and showed NO calls for the entire month of December. Now, of all the implausible "facts" offered by the R spin team, that has to rank among the top 10.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

    This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,554
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
    He may very well have called those lawyers before he called 911. DA Hunter refused to allow the R phone records to be supoenaed. The cell phone records at some point WERE obtained- and showed NO calls for the entire month of December. Now, of all the implausible "facts" offered by the R spin team, that has to rank among the top 10.
    and that is exactly one of the most convincing reasons to believe JR already knew JB was dead before LE was called.How else to explain the 'treat them as victims, not as suspects' line???? Because JR already had a few phone calls in place by that time.
    something to ponder:

    When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

    O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

    The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    13,220
    That reminds me of something. I have often been questioned as to why they would call 911 at all if they were guilty. To be truthful, that one had puzzled me. But moments of wisdom come from unexpected sources, and my brother helped me here.

    He said, "guv, you told me that they had to leave early that morning, right?"

    I said, "yeah, they were going on a trip."

    He said, "was it by commercial flight?"

    I said, "no, it was John's private plane and pilot."

    He said, "okay, how many people in the neighborhood knew that they were going?"

    I said, "quite a lot of them, I think."

    He said, "okay, so he has an appointment to keep that his pilot and everyone else knows about. What choice was there?"

    I said, "come again?"

    He said, "guv, someone would have noticed that they hadn't left and would have come looking for them, right?"

    And it all kind of "clicked" in my head, you know?
    I'm as mad as HELL and I'm NOT gonna take it anymore!.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Dr. Vass on Cold Case files today!
    By gamom in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 11:50 PM
  2. Has Cold Case Files been canceled?
    By CrimeSolver in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-05-2007, 10:11 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-23-2006, 11:48 PM