1049 users online (271 members and 778 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 4 May 2007 - #3

found this while doing some online research for missing persons, it is sad that so many young girls go missing, hopefully someone out there has seen her, the link should work since it is from the police dept. in belton missouri.

http://www.beltonpd.org/Missing%20kids.htm

You won't cry for my absence, I know -
    You forgot me long ago. Am I that unimportant...?
    Am I so insignificant...? Isn't something missing?
    Isn't someone missing me?
    Evanescence
    Please take a moment to see Deanna's Age progression here:
    http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...archLang=en_US
    Deanna Merryfield-missing from Killeen,Tx since July 1990
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=106164

MO - Kara Kopetsky, 17, Belton, 2007 -- Part 3

Just wanted to start a new thread for Kara, the other one was getting very long.

Thanks, Delta! Here are the other threads:

Kara Kopetsky thread 2

Female Body found in Belton MO
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Maybe this is weird, but I have thought about it since I found out I was having a baby. If nate agrees I am naming this baby Kara Jewel!! Out of all these threads I post on this is the one I hold closest to my heart. I think and pray for Kara every single day.Lets hope one day soon we will have the answers we have been asking for so long.

What an honor it is to name a baby after someone you care about... and your care for Kara has been evident throughout.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Gal View Post
    Maybe this is weird, but I have thought about it since I found out I was having a baby. If nate agrees I am naming this baby Kara Jewel!! Out of all these threads I post on this is the one I hold closest to my heart. I think and pray for Kara every single day.Lets hope one day soon we will have the answers we have been asking for so long.
    Awwwww! That would be so sweet! It is a beautiful name, Indy! I know our Kara would so approve!
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

It is either Kara or Amraann....LOL

I don't think it's weird at all. I really wanted to name my girl baby Laci after Laci Peterson. But I don't think my fiance will let me, except maybe the middle name. I like Kara Jewel, it's very pretty. And I think it keeps hope alive for Kara.

Something about Kara's myspace page had been bothering me for awhile, but I couldn't figure out until just now, what it was. She has not logged in since May 2nd, two days before she was last seen.

Why hasn't LE checked out her myspace page? It's a public page with 137 friends. I would think it would be a very possible lead. LE really seems to be sitting this one out.

I guess I assumed they had???? Maybe not?

It is either Kara or Amraann....LOL
    Kara Amraann sounds great. LOL Unless your last name is something like sdoiuobuiuwerkhsyd8ur lol
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

I guess I assumed they had???? Maybe not?
    Well I have seen other missing persons myspace pages show login dates after the last date they were seen. People on another board explained to me that it doesn't mean the missing person logged into their myspace page, but rather that the police had hacked in to view messages etc.

So it seems that if LE had done the same with Kara's myspace page, then she would show her last login as more recent than two days before she went missing.

This case is really aggravating me. LE is just showing no concern for finding Kara. That only means one of 3 things to me:
    1) They are incompetent in solving this case
    2) They have information we don't
    3) A cover up.

With this case I do think there are many things they aren't telling us. Does Kara have a facebook? I can't remember reading if she does or not.

Also, just because it does not show a log in date does not necessarily mean that she hasn't logged in. Other possibilities are that they got to read messages through her email account. I used to be able to do this, but I turned off the option. Also, maybe there is something wrong with her account. By this I mean, sometimes when you put special things on your page(like a background or a picture etc) it messes with it. My friend put up a background and ever since it says she has not logged in since that day even though she has been on it many times sending comments, msgs, etc.

I know that the chances of what I said are the real reasons are probably slim, I figured I would put them out there. Hopefully the LE checked her page.
    Please help find Amanda Jones
    http://www.myspace.com/findingamandajones

"Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way."
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr

dhchick04,
    You could be right. But it's something that had bothered me. I don't think I've heard or read one single comment made by Belton LE about Kara. It just feels like anyone who really tries to help find Kara is hitting a wall, and while I've never been the type to scream out that LE isn't doing enough, in this case, I've kind of gotten to that point.

I wish FKK was still on this board so we could ask her if she knows if LE has checked Kara's myspace page. Maybe Indygirl will contact her to find out???

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast